You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fighter9374

Starting to get a spate of bad teammates

75 comments in this topic

162 posts
3,327 battles

Maybe it's just me, but I seem to be getting a number of teammates who have completely no idea of the concept of teamwork in both random and ranked gameplay

1 match I'm capping the base and the rest of the team near me is off to the map edge, another match I get lit up while the rest of the team hides behind islands

I mean come on really? This is stupid. There's only so much 1 ship can do alone

[1NATN]
287 posts
5,263 battles

Yup, last week and ranked teamplay has gone completely out the window. Not much can do about it.

353 posts
7,097 battles
10 minutes ago, fighter9374 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I seem to be getting a number of teammates who have completely no idea of the concept of teamwork in both random and ranked gameplay

1 match I'm capping the base and the rest of the team near me is off to the map edge, another match I get lit up while the rest of the team hides behind islands

I mean come on really? This is stupid. There's only so much 1 ship can do alone

Haha, the wonderful life of a DD!

353 posts
7,097 battles
2 minutes ago, fighter9374 said:

Actually the second match was me in my N.C.

Ah ok fair enough, it reminded me of some wonderful times in DD lol

162 posts
3,327 battles

Yeah

Nothing like getting bum-rushed by 3 CLs, 2 with hydros 1 with radar, while you're stuck in smoke cos enemy CV DBs overhead

353 posts
7,097 battles
4 minutes ago, fighter9374 said:

Yeah

Nothing like getting bum-rushed by 3 CLs, 2 with hydros 1 with radar, while you're stuck in smoke cos enemy CV DBs overhead

Yep, lights a warm little fire in your stomach lol

248 posts

omg there's some real top notch clowns in the server today.

like an absurd amount of people who barely seem to know the objectives and the like.

i think it's time for my month off.

another disappointing ranks season WG.

You didn't make any dumb decisions which ruined the season this time.

you just don't have the player base anymore maybe.

waiting 15 minutes to play with a DD which solos to the wrong cap isn't really worth the wait

Edited by fuzzjunky

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

last week i have very poor runs so i stop playing since yesterday

its me or my team or all hopeless potato in a same team just dont work

take a time off and come back soon

22 posts
4,310 battles

This is my biggest complaint at the moment.  the teamwork, the map awareness, the stupidity of running in to thew centre too fast is beyond a joke. 

CV that think it is smart to play forward and then get torped is unreal

MM is woeful and the CV Saipan doesn't help either.  i tend to notice a lot of AFK on at the moment too, so all together this game has hit a major bump and all the good players have bheen kicked out of the car and all the stupid ones are left there

[151ST]
1,016 posts
4,526 battles

The thing that annoys me is when you lose because your team pushes into the enemy spawn instead of playing the objectives in domination maps...

Still happens in tier 9/10 matches...

1,496 posts
2 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

The thing that annoys me is when you lose because your team pushes into the enemy spawn instead of playing the objectives in domination maps...

Still happens in tier 9/10 matches...

Yep. That's what happened to me yesterday, in my tirpitz, in a T10 match in the map loop,  they all started lemming train to A, I started to complain about it & went the opposite way & supported a lone DD going to C.

I was told to shut up, because they said they knew what they were doing because its tier 10 & not lower tier, & they said I was stupid going where I was going, & I was going to die.

I was hanging around the bottom of C covering my DD with long range, getting citadels on 2 enemy cruisers, & virtually smashing the enemy DD that was trying to kill ours.

Very quickly in A, my team took it, but then virtually the entire enemy fleet smashed them, some of our fleet wanted to cap B but were stopped by a lone Minotaur.

There were lots if cursing in the chat at each other as they all died.... I myself lived, as I was still around the bottom of C, attacking enemies & I sank 2 cruisers & got a lot of other hits in......

I did well over 117,000 odd damage.... Got a heap of stars too, & lived...

So much for the know it alls who was telling me I'm stupid for not joining their lemming train, hahaha

Ordrazz

319 posts
6,891 battles

I know when i'm entering a bad game is when people start randomly firing over islands blindly as the game starts. Or when a DD who uses a 56K dial-up connection or a toaster to play the game - and doesn't load in for the first 3-4 minuits of the game.

I even commented on some player randomly firing as to why they do it - To be told that he was told to do it because WG had put in a "Chance" that the guns will jam and cause detonation. Weeeeell i was beside myself crying at my keyboard. :cap_fainting:

22 posts
4,310 battles

Another game, another loss and this one was just as terrible with 8 of their team surviving and none of ours./  i swear it is getting worse.  and to top it off MM places a div of tier 5 and 6 into a tier 8 match.  why are we even playing., I cant work this out.

the amount of one sided games is disgusting.  you cant say that this is fair matching or bad luck or hey sometimes it happens cos it happens way too many times.  6 matches in a row where the team mates didnt bother to cap and I was in my BB and I had to come in and ended up fighting 6 of theirs to try and cap.  Time for me to find another game where i am not getting stressed out over pathetic teammates and pathertic match making 

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
4 minutes ago, Mick_Clarke said:

Another game, another loss and this one was just as terrible with 8 of their team surviving and none of ours./  i swear it is getting worse.  and to top it off MM places a div of tier 5 and 6 into a tier 8 match.  why are we even playing., I cant work this out.

the amount of one sided games is disgusting.  you cant say that this is fair matching or bad luck or hey sometimes it happens cos it happens way too many times.  6 matches in a row where the team mates didnt bother to cap and I was in my BB and I had to come in and ended up fighting 6 of theirs to try and cap.  Time for me to find another game where i am not getting stressed out over pathetic teammates and pathertic match making 

6f773e04069e127c83dc2eb361d1cb98--video-

22 posts
4,310 battles
4 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

6f773e04069e127c83dc2eb361d1cb98--video-

I accept, I have a lack of skill and I guess that means that the whole team has it but surely not every game or most games to lose as bad as we do

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
Just now, Mick_Clarke said:

I accept, I have a lack of skill and I guess that means that the whole team has it but surely not every game or most games to lose as bad as we do

git gud and git gudder, to the point you can carry at least half of the team

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

right, because having your average stats in everything being much lower then the server avrage is "finnishing off top 5", averaged down to each match you'd be lucky to get in the top 10

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

right, because having your average stats in everything being much lower then the server avrage is "finnishing off top 5", averaged down to each match you'd be lucky to get in the top 10

that is harsh (well actually i want to point that to him too, but...)

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
Just now, Harpoon01 said:

that is harsh (well actually i want to point that to him too, but...)

i'll say this, he is proforming MUCH lower them the server avrage, and while i dont like throwing stats in someone's face. his shows him being a massive burden on the the team, living in the delusion that "im not feeding im tanking for the team" and "im doing fine it's my team that's dragging me down" will lead to him not improving a single bit because he'll spend his time and energy looking for excuses instead of ways to preform better, and if he dosnt want to accept it then it's fine with me, as long as he dosnt pollute the forums

22 posts
4,310 battles

whatever.  I am mainly talking about since I returned to the game int he last 1 month.  I have been away from it for a long time and came back hoping it had improved, but apparently it hadn't and I don't gove a rats about where my stats are,  I just play the game and hope to actually win with a team who plays as a team not 12 individuals who don't give a rats sack about the rest of us.

Leaving team mates alone to fend off 5 ships because they are "scared" pisses me off.  Play as a team work as a team and win.  I had a game in my bayern where i had some good team mates and we kicked arse and I got top of the rung. Why  because everyone supported each other.

I am not sure if it is a time difference and we get children in gamew or not but it is really horrid around 8 pm

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
Just now, Mick_Clarke said:

whatever.  I am mainly talking about since I returned to the game int he last 1 month.  I have been away from it for a long time and came back hoping it had improved, but apparently it hadn't and I don't gove a rats about where my stats are,  I just play the game and hope to actually win with a team who plays as a team not 12 individuals who don't give a rats sack about the rest of us.

Leaving team mates alone to fend off 5 ships because they are "scared" pisses me off.  Play as a team work as a team and win.  I had a game in my bayern where i had some good team mates and we kicked arse and I got top of the rung. Why  because everyone supported each other.

I am not sure if it is a time difference and we get children in gamew or not but it is really horrid around 8 pm

dark.png

that stats is not good even before you back to play this game

22 posts
4,310 battles

i know it isnt but hey lets embarrass me even more please.  no really go for it. I love the public humiliation.

I never once said I was a good player.  

I am a shit player, but one player does not make a team.  I am sick to death of everyone being on their bloody high horse and saying "well then you are the obvious reason" for all these losses.

why should I get the blame because I was in these losses.  and maybe because i am older it is harder for me but that doesn't excuse the rest of the team of players