Mick_Clarke

Pathetic Team ups

29 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,767 posts
18,873 battles
On 8/1/2017 at 5:07 PM, Mick_Clarke said:

Funny isn't it.  I have a 42 pc win rate and I am a member of a 12 man team.  1 man does not win a match no matter how good he is.  of course I have a [content removed] 42pc win rate because my whole team implodes on me leaving me to pick up whats left and that is generally a saipan 4 BB and  3 destroyers.  How is it always my fault because IO have a [content removed] low win rate you [content removed] .

Wake up to yourselves\

have you learned math before?

everything about the matches that you played are random,the ONLY thing that all of thoses matches share, is YOU being in them, ofc not all the matches are your fault when resulting in a loss, but your low WR shows you are NOT carrieing your own weight in the matches that you have played

On 8/1/2017 at 5:10 PM, Mick_Clarke said:

I took 8 months out and it only hasnt  got any better.   I have had one game where my bayern has had a 143k damage.  every other game I have ad 50K or less. WTF do i do

and sucking in a bayern is the fault of the team.... how? admiting to doing bad in a bayern after AFKing for 8 months isnt helping your case of "im always losing because the teams suck"

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,105 posts

nah bro, its time to play CV like i did. if you are noob in surface ship just play CV. you will see yourself why you are losing in surface ship. the CV is actually very nice to learn good positioning of the ship.

the first time i play is using the KM CA, deal very low damage, cannt carry and ded easily.... after watching Drifter i have an idea to play CV instead. its so much fun, no stupid dispersion, the damage is reliable, and the most important you can attack from anywhere. after i got Ryujo i realize there is a kraken enemy that you must kill earlier. despite lower damage, i got a lot of win rate..... after Hiryu, because Pesky saipan my winrate goes only 50%.....

well, its annoying i cannt carry againts T10 in Shokaku, but there is actually HUGE SUPPORT you can do.....

1. spot the enemy ( DD )

the moment DD got spotted in the cap, press F3 and everyone will spam on those DD..... less DD in enemy team, better win...

2. providing inteligence data

well, i am always use 1 of my dive bomber to do Kamikaze by spotting all enemy in the base.... if your team can estimate enemy movement, it will help them to planning their movement

3. securing kill

some enemy ship that have low HP but successfully retreat from battle.... now its your task to finish it

4. stop enemy momentum

some battleship is like to push, if they continue to push the strategic location that can harm the fleet.... its your task to damaging it.

5. prevent team loses

the most important CV role, stop enemy CV...... dont let your DD got spotted by enemy plane, prevent enemy air strike, and KILL THE KRAKEN on the enemy team

[dont afraid of AA, but be efficient about the trade off between losing plane and damage you will cause]

Edited by Skarhabek

[MEGA]
4,767 posts
18,873 battles
39 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

^^

Said by someone who sucks at everything else other than CV, even then only decent in CV

at least he asks for advice and is open to listening to them. like what i said to the guy who kept insisting that CAs shouldn't be able to negate damage by angling and wont listen to any other opinions, you cant wake up a person pretending to sleep