Mick_Clarke

Pathetic Team ups

29 comments in this topic

22 posts
4,310 battles

:etc_red_button::etc_swear:I am getting sick to death and down right [content removed] angry at the pathetic [content removed] teamups that are happening in game .

Do something about this pathetic matchmaking.  I have lost 90pc of my games because teams are woefully mismatch and pathetic lousy useless players are in game.  Surely I am not the only person suffering this woeful excuse that you have as matchmaking.  I hate it and will remove and recommend the other p[layers to remove and never use this game because I cannot get teams to be matched evenly.

I have lost most of the games where the opposition have had more than 8 ships left and we have had none.  How is this a fair game and enjoyable for players to come into.  sort your CRAP out.

I used to enjoy this game but this has become an uneven pathetic lousy game in the last month.

I see no incentive to get my ships up to level 8 to 10 because i will lose all my money because of useless team players who have no concept of teamwork or actually playing to what is needed.  WINNING

[content removed] RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:etc_swear:

Profanity. Post edited, user sanctioned. Thread locked on OP's request.

~amade

Edited by amade

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles

gid gud? the enemy has the same chance of getting a bad team as you, which means that if you still lost more the 90% of your games then the only common demeanor here is... well you. so that means the ones dragging the team down is also... you, see where this is going?

instead of blaming the team look at yourself and figure out what you can do better or you will keep losing due to, eh, "bad team"(which you just happen to be a part of)

22 posts
4,310 battles

when I am one of the last surviving members left after 5 minutes, I don't think it is me do you really.  I play BB and play mid line to front sometimes.  I dont sit at the back and snipe so how is it me.   I see too many of them all rush in then get blasted apart but better players all the time.  My score is low because the games dont last long at all so whet am I meant to do as a single ship against 6 like most of the times.  please explain that this is always my fault.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

have you ever consider to try to carry the game yourself, instead blaming all lost to other teammate

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles

Lasting longer does not necessarily equate to success.  Sure longevity does play a part but if you aren't actively reducing the enemies health pool or capping then your just nothing more than a target.  Looking at your average damage which is only 20,124 damage points per game (compared to Drakons which is 51557 per game) may indicate that you aren't doing enough to play a significant part in your teams success.  Same goes for your XP per game and K/D ratios.   

1,482 posts
11 minutes ago, Mick_Clarke said:

when I am one of the last surviving members left after 5 minutes, I don't think it is me do you really.  I play BB and play mid line to front sometimes.  I dont sit at the back and snipe so how is it me.   I see too many of them all rush in then get blasted apart but better players all the time.  My score is low because the games dont last long at all so whet am I meant to do as a single ship against 6 like most of the times.  please explain that this is always my fault.

We have had a rush of bad, stupid players lately, ranked is still going, so some of the better players are still there... Depends on what time you play too, if its just after school then the kids get in for a bit, they don't have any idea of strategy.... Selfishness plays an unnecessary large part in this game, like the campers up the back, who care about no one but themselves, or dds that rush in too quick without support, or just a lemming team, who follow each other to die....

The biggest problem tho is people STILL not watching minimap, they are not looking where they spawn, where enemy is likely to spawn, what enemy seems to be doing, & also they get stars in their eyes, & want to get the biggest kill, so they develop tunnel vision.

Try talking g to your team, if you see something yourself, type it in chat, see if they'll do it, give suggestions, etc... 

If team too stupid, then all you can do is try to farm damage until match over, then pick a different tier next match, to reduce chance of getting the same  stupids in the next battle..... If every match seems to be a waste, then its better to stop for the day & cone back later....

Ordrazz

980 posts
12,617 battles

I've been experiencing the same thing. 

Normally 55-60% win rate here. 

Last four-five days my win rate is down to 30%. 

Terrible matchmaking is a factor, but don't think deliberately set by WarGaming. Also not possible for anyone's skill level to suddenly plummet like that. 

Just sucks. 

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
26 minutes ago, Mick_Clarke said:

and you see absolutely no flaws with you own playstyle? and you think that it's the team's fault?

lemmie share something with you, i've played this game since OBT and i've got about 12k+ matches clocked, and my view of the game changed by a lot since the very start. and one of the very first phases i went through when i was still shit in the game was "why does my team suck so bad",

see that as a insult or advice or however you like, but i will say that anyone with sub 50%  WR is NOT pulling his weight within the team and thus have no right to complain about how "teams are bad" when they are doing just as bad

Edited by drakon233

372 posts
10,097 battles
On 7/31/2017 at 7:23 PM, Mick_Clarke said:

:etc_red_button::etc_swear:I am getting sick to death and down right [content removed] angry at the pathetic [content removed] teamups that are happening in game .

Do something about this pathetic matchmaking.  I have lost 90pc of my games because teams are woefully mismatch and pathetic lousy useless players are in game.  Surely I am not the only person suffering this woeful excuse that you have as matchmaking.  I hate it and will remove and recommend the other p[layers to remove and never use this game because I cannot get teams to be matched evenly.

I have lost most of the games where the opposition have had more than 8 ships left and we have had none.  How is this a fair game and enjoyable for players to come into.  sort your CRAP out.

I used to enjoy this game but this has become an uneven pathetic lousy game in the last month.

I see no incentive to get my ships up to level 8 to 10 because i will lose all my money because of useless team players who have no concept of teamwork or actually playing to what is needed.  WINNING

[content removed] RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:etc_swear:

42% win rate

complains about team

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

1,105 posts

lel, play CV bro.... if the team sux, you are the last to death.... attack from anywhere.... spot the DD....

11million more credit to buy Taiho :V

T8 CV are crap not because AA, because its damage is too LOW.....

#waitfor5x3TorpedoBomberGrafZeppelin

#AxisStrikeBackT8

Beta Tester
256 posts
4,153 battles

Today is Monday... ^^^

I just played 4 straight games where the other teams all had 3 man JP Unicum divs. Ours had none or maybe a couple 48%ish randoms paired up. Want to guess how those games ended? lol

I've got nothing against Unicums but... if the MM thinks putting you on red teams against a 3 man div of them is fun and engaging well... maybe the devs are also into latex and whips.

Since it obviously doesn't seem capable of matching skill, perhaps it would be better for all if divs in randoms were limited to 2 players? Blowouts aren't fun for anyone. 

340 posts
7,054 battles

IDK about bad teams from MM but I would like to see a maximum number of DD per match set in MM. I recently played a game with 6 DD per side in a T9/10 battle. Wasn't overly enjoyable since I was one of the DD's lol.

Oh and then there was the dude who team killed me since he wasn't happy with me for some reason after only a couple minutes of play......

Edited by dieselhead

162 posts
3,305 battles
On 7/31/2017 at 7:23 PM, Mick_Clarke said:

Dude I am in the same situation as you here

However if you read my post about this topic you'll see that I'm not ranting over it, nor am I actively being a bitch about it (excuse the language)

Both of these will not solve your problems, nor will they get people to like you

My advice? Take some time out and relax. No need to get frustrated over a game.

Quote updated.

~amade

Edited by amade

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
5 minutes ago, xamdam said:

Today is Monday... ^^^

I just played 4 straight games where the other teams all had 3 man JP Unicum divs. Ours had none or maybe a couple 48%ish randoms paired up. Want to guess how those games ended? lol

I've got nothing against Unicums but... if the MM thinks putting you on red teams against a 3 man div of them is fun and engaging well... maybe the devs are also into latex and whips.

Since it obviously doesn't seem capable of matching skill, perhaps it would be better for all if divs in randoms were limited to 2 players? Blowouts aren't fun for anyone. 

Well you know why unicums div up like that all the times. To reduce 2 random players in the team. I'm sure many people hate that, but hey, we all are here for fun, and losing is not fun. Sadly, MM doesn't take player skill into account.

340 posts
7,054 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

Well you know why unicums div up like that all the times. To reduce 2 random players in the team. I'm sure many people hate that, but hey, we all are here for fun, and losing is not fun. Sadly, MM doesn't take player skill into account.

It really should though, thats a pretty big oversight in a MM service. Command and Conquer Kanes Wrath in 2007 had this skill based MM in effect back then..........

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
7 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

It really should though, thats a pretty big oversight in a MM service. Command and Conquer Kanes Wrath in 2007 had this skill based MM in effect back then..........

our playerbase isnt big enough for skilled based MM IMHO

Beta Tester
256 posts
4,153 battles

<puts on tinfoil hat>
However, I do notice that whenever I have these crappy slumps of getting stuck in the gimp suit with red teams it's always followed by a string of "wow, great team" matches where my shots all land, fires blaze, citadels melt and we steamroll to victory. 

Sometimes you're Rambo, sometimes you're Mr. Magoo. WG's way of keeping it all around the center going back 7 years. I just haven't figured out yet how to manipulate the algorithm yet... 

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

Bwoah you'RE right I'm super sick sicked sicking illness with them

I wish them be suffer like us and wish for psyciratric help

1,333 posts
8,823 battles

The worst is when your team doesn't seem to have their minimap turned on. 

Come on peeps, if you see half the enemy team pushing aggressively into C, that means there are not many enemies at A. They could push A or at the least help out the 3 players trying to hold back the tide of enemies.

But nope, they are stuck at A because one red ship is holding them up there. 1 red ship against 5 green ships. Geez.

I am not asking people to be mlg quick-scoping wasd hacking unicums, but could you at least look at the map once in a while? It is not that hard... :fish_glass:

22 posts
4,310 battles
On 7/31/2017 at 8:20 PM, WongSongMing said:

42% win rate

complains about team

Funny isn't it.  I have a 42 pc win rate and I am a member of a 12 man team.  1 man does not win a match no matter how good he is.  of course I have a [content removed] 42pc win rate because my whole team implodes on me leaving me to pick up whats left and that is generally a saipan 4 BB and  3 destroyers.  How is it always my fault because IO have a [content removed] low win rate you [content removed] .

Wake up to yourselves\

Profanity, insults. Post edited, user already sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

22 posts
4,310 battles
20 hours ago, fighter9374 said:

Dude I am in the same situation as you here

However if you read my post about this topic you'll see that I'm not ranting over it, nor am I actively being a bitch about it (excuse the language)

Both of these will not solve your problems, nor will they get people to like you

My advice? Take some time out and relax. No need to get frustrated over a game.

I took 8 months out and it only hasnt  got any better.   I have had one game where my bayern has had a 143k damage.  every other game I have ad 50K or less. WTF do i do