Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
archebuster

I am getting why teams hate on Cvs

37 comments in this topic

28 posts
565 battles

So recently, I was in a match with my Kaiser. It was one of those matches where there were 2 carriers on each team.

And, oh God both carrier players were so bad lol. I checked, one was a Zuiho and the other I forgot. Meanwhile the enemy carriers knew what they were doing. 

Our Carriers were Derping around with their bombers. But it seems they could not use fighters. We got no Aries recon, no air support and we're one after another taken by the combined bombers of both the enemy Cvs. Not once anyone got fighter support. Like the main fleet of our team just got dwindled quickly because of no recon. And everyone, Cruiser and BB captains alike were screaming for air support as our ships got torpd, bombed, burned and sunk.

Edited by archebuster

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
51 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

this is the main reason why i play CV. YOU SHOULD PLAY TOO!!!

i dont want to screw up my team because i know im shit in CV (unlike some people)

28 posts
565 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Well you wouldn't be complaining if the bad players were in enemy team, would you?

Then this thread would have had the same title, but only me laughing at the enemy carriers for screwing up

127 posts
6,502 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Well you wouldn't be complaining if the bad players were in enemy team, would you?

Says the leach who's always carried.

Pretty funny.

1,480 posts

I never complain too much on matches of tier 4 or lower, because I know people are still learning, & make mistakes galore.

Its best at these low tiers, to give hints & advice, if its a new CV, try asking for support, or ask the the CVS to send the planes where you need, etc.

The same for AA, ask your fleet to help shoot down enemy planes by holing down Ctrl & clicking them with mouse, & if you see lots of planes coming, warn your CV...

Remember, your fleet may not be used to planes either, & may panic.... If they do, tell them to turn into torps etc. & DD to watch out for bombers.

Its only when I play t5 & above, do I get narky about stupid players, lemmings etc. Because by then, they should know what they are doing. But at t4 I am more tolerant.

Ordrazz

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

Icy a leach? I find that is hard to believe after several games with him/her. He always cool in most of his games.

[151ST]
1,010 posts
4,494 battles

I've been boycotting CV play in PvP due to AS bullocks...

On the weekend was like "Screw it, I'm decent - I can make Ryujo Strike work"...

Nope...

Maybe in a 6 game, but of course Saipan/Ryujo AS...

So my Ryujo will sit there collecting dust apart from scenario use.

And no, I refuse to use AS. IMO AS loadouts should be deleted and fighter sqn numbers unified in all loadouts in tier.

980 posts
12,617 battles
52 minutes ago, RimauLaut said:

Icy a leach? I find that is hard to believe after several games with him/her. He always cool in most of his games.

Why is icy a leach? 70% win rate is a very good win rate. 

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles
17 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Why is icy a leach? 70% win rate is a very good win rate. 

Well he got his wr with good game and most of time (as i used to see time ago) with divi of super player. Maybe i dont know the meaning of leach or.. maybe.. whatever.. I just cant see to agree with you on this one. To me, honestly.. he is good player.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

High tier cvs can be as bad and just as crucial. 

These games happen alas but it may teach to have overlapping AA.

Also a reason i take my yubari AA build out. Farm up planes near BBs.

1,105 posts
57 minutes ago, S4pp3R said:

I've been boycotting CV play in PvP due to AS bullocks...

On the weekend was like "Screw it, I'm decent - I can make Ryujo Strike work"...

Nope...

Maybe in a 6 game, but of course Saipan/Ryujo AS...

So my Ryujo will sit there collecting dust apart from scenario use.

And no, I refuse to use AS. IMO AS loadouts should be deleted and fighter sqn numbers unified in all loadouts in tier.

most of CV player think AS loadout should be deleted.... the moment you are in surface ship, no AA ship allies and both Lexington run STRIKE....

owh whoohohooho nguuuiing BOOM.... hey my AADF is on.... its still hit -_- [plus Algerie AA is crap]

31 minutes ago, RimauLaut said:

Well he got his wr with good game and most of time (as i used to see time ago) with divi of super player. Maybe i dont know the meaning of leach or.. maybe.. whatever.. I just cant see to agree with you on this one. To me, honestly.. he is good player.

doing division is also good.... as long as its not using CV bot as enemy....

6 hours ago, drakon233 said:

i dont want to screw up my team because i know im shit in CV (unlike some people)

and there you use AA ship with AA build 7/24......

from what i learn, CV dont need to afraid about AA ship. just division with "high caliber guy" or tell anyone to destroy AA ship as priority.

well, its not work againts AA smoker like USN DD and RN DD.... they should give CV plane with radar :V

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles
14 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

doing division is also good.... as long as its not using CV bot as enemy....

no comment.. i dont do div. and I ve stop playing cv in random for a long time.

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

and there you use AA ship with AA build 7/24......

CV dont need to afraid about AA ship. just division with "high caliber guy" or tell anyone to destroy AA ship as priority.

well, its not work againts AA smoker like USN DD and RN DD.... they should give CV plane with radar :V

lol? says who? i go anti surface/tank spec in EVERYTHING except the minotaur for when i feel like playing it, even my DM carry hydro instead of AA and is a dedicated DD hunter

oh and about CVs not being afraid of AA ships? they arnt that easy to kill by your surface fleet when they are behind a island are they?

[NYANG]
454 posts
5,926 battles

WG removed ALT key in the low tier, so newbie CV can not do anything except clicking mouse.

So, my point?

Removing ALT key blocked not only seal clubbing but also blocked newbie to learn.

1,105 posts
43 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

they arnt that easy to kill by your surface fleet when they are behind a island are they?

say hello to 5x2 divebomber kamikaze pilot..... Des Meme without AADF and manual AA is..... lel i sunk Des Meme with dive bomber

Just now, Cutie_Destroyer said:

WG removed ALT key in the low tier, so newbie CV can not do anything except clicking mouse.

So, my point?

Removing ALT key blocked not only seal clubbing but also blocked newbie to learn.

yep, they should lower the strafe damage, and torpedo damage at lower tier instead

[MEGA]
4,561 posts
17,548 battles
4 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

say hello to 5x2 divebomber kamikaze pilot..... Des Meme without AADF and manual AA is..... lel i sunk Des Meme with dive bomber

oh gods just when i thought you could actually be intelligent for once since you posted that CA help thread you had to go off and prove me wrong...

Video Contributor
2,259 posts
10,782 battles
9 minutes ago, Cutie_Destroyer said:

So, my point?

because unicum players trolled newbies.......

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
10 minutes ago, Cutie_Destroyer said:

Well, it didn't block seal clubbing at all. I can do around 100k with both Hosho and Langley just with autodrop. We don't have manual drops but we still know a lot more about approach angle, saving planes, choosing better targets and DoT stacking.

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
6 hours ago, RimauLaut said:

Wait wait wait... What did I do wrong again? I'm just a semi potato weekend warrior who loves to play with friends.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

Wait wait wait... What did I do wrong again? I'm just a semi potato weekend warrior who loves to play with friends.

Exactly. That is what I am saying.. nothing wrong. I even emphasize that its more fun when I see u in my team (for my part). Feel more confident to push up. Knowing how u play.

1,174 posts
10,495 battles
12 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I would :Smile_izmena:

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

Sign in to follow this