Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Von_Woodward

Changing Servers

8 comments in this topic

2 posts

Is it possible to change to a better server , playing on the asian server is well ... shit , everyone hangs back or doesnt communicate most likely due to the fact hardly anyone speaks the same language. I know that i can create a new account to play on another server , but id like to use the ships ive already researched and purchased like the hood. and before you say "all servers are the same" , they are definately not , not only myself and others that play the asian server aswell as other have noticed this is the worst server.

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

dude take it from me iv tried all the servers  for one month asia is fine  its better connection wise depending on where u are its better community wise (besides NA) and asia is doing better to make it worth staying in this server so mate just stick with what you got 

Super Tester
7,560 posts
8,001 battles

Umm actually you need to play on the server with lowest ping for optimal result.

Then, sorry, we didn't notice that Asia might be the worst server, yet. Also you will not get away with blaming the team for your losses. That is not a good attitude.

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

It's possible to change to another server.

Whether it will be better on those servers is questionable and you'll have to start from scratch again.

Just bite the bullet and dare I say it.............git gud.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
6 hours ago, Von_Woodward said:

Is it possible to change to a better server , playing on the asian server is well ... shit , everyone hangs back or doesnt communicate most likely due to the fact hardly anyone speaks the same language. I know that i can create a new account to play on another server , but id like to use the ships ive already researched and purchased like the hood. and before you say "all servers are the same" , they are definately not , not only myself and others that play the asian server aswell as other have noticed this is the worst server.

and who are the ones who say "asia is the worst"?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,840 posts
4,138 battles

Worse is relative.  It's different to the other servers.  Far more campy. Conservative players and conservative/lack of chat compared to NA.   I find that the teamwork can be a more consistent over there but I don't think they are better players.  You just have to adapt to the style here.    

Sign in to follow this