Sign in to follow this  
FinbarAu

Dunkirk Collection Duplicates...

13 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
163 posts
3,931 battles

Ok, I figure here is the place to ask because I have to be missing something highly obvious.

Dunkirk Collection thingies. I have all but 4 of them and 16 duplicates. However, when i click the number of Duplicates it says Duplicates may be used to purchase collectibles....

The question is, How? With 4 collectibles to go and time running out for the campaign, I want to see if I can get my 10pt captain, but how do I exchange Duplicates? Or, like the Bismark collection, is it just going to be them redeemed for small amounts of cash at the end?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

You need 5 per collectible.    Left click on the collectible you want and it will ask you if you want to purchase it for 5 duplicates.  I don't know what happens to the excess duplicates at the end

415 posts
10,918 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I don't know what happens to the excess duplicates at the end

you get 15,000 credits for each one.

415 posts
10,918 battles
10 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

15k.   Phhht.  Ashtray change.

I dunno... 2 crates a day if you have Gallant (3 on weekends) and it soon adds up

[LBAS]
163 posts
3,931 battles

Well, It worked, I now have Jack Dunkirk as a captain....

If Only I had a British ship to put him on.

Meh, I'll eventually buy a premium I suspect. I'm hanging out for the British line to be complete and curious if the Dido Class will make an appearance. Or maybe one of the other Commonwealth ships, like the Sydney, Canberra etc. 

Failing that, when I have completed my American lineup, I'll start on them.

Thanks for the help

[ICT]
4 posts
4,039 battles

I received a Gallant and the new Captain in a Dunkirk container but I already own the Gallant.
Any ideas as to what happens with that?

415 posts
10,918 battles
17 hours ago, O_n_y_x said:

I received a Gallant and the new Captain in a Dunkirk container but I already own the Gallant.
Any ideas as to what happens with that?

The website says:

"Please note that it is possible to get two of the same collectable in a container. If the player already has HMS Gallant, then a random ship from the super containers will be rewarded. If the player has all the premium ships from this list, then they will be recompensed the cost of HMS Gallant in doubloons."

Sign in to follow this