Jump to content
RimauLaut

The dunkirk captains

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WOWMY]
Member
347 posts
16,870 battles

Those 2, 19 points captains we got free from WG..are they here to stay or they will be gone after the event end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WOWMY]
Member
347 posts
16,870 battles
28 minutes ago, greifer said:

Only for the duration of this event as per the following;

 

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/commencing_operation_dynamo/

 

If you dont have elite XP, its a handy way to throw onto a british premium to gain some, more so with double XP weekends

"Please note that Anthony and Cyclone will be added to the accounts of the players along with their commanders and removed after the end of the event."

OK cool and thanks for fast reply greifer.

Mods..please close this post.. I dont want it to be used by trolls..thank you very much. -end-

battle on them in Operation Dynamo, meaning you’ll have to have a Service Record level of 8+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[LYNMF]
Member
991 posts
11,628 battles
1 minute ago, icy_phoenix said:

That's exactly what I have been doing. I spec'd them for regular ships and farmed a few hundreds of thousands elite commander XP.

why i didnt think of this.....

wait im cheap i dont have doubleballons to respec..nvm then lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles
11 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

why i didnt think of this.....

wait im cheap i dont have doubleballons to respec..nvm then lol

 

They came with 10 points set, 9 points for you to set.

Whatever you spec'd you can always use them. May be not on a DD, but ok for BB and CA. Since pve is not as profitable as higher tiers, I built them for random to get elite XP. However, only for people with premium ships.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[LYNMF]
Member
991 posts
11,628 battles
2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

 

They came with 10 points set, 9 points for you to set.

Whatever you spec'd you can always use them. May be not on a DD, but ok for BB and CA. Since pve is not as profitable as higher tiers, I built them for random to get elite XP. However, only for people with premium ships.

i put it on my belfast, doesnt matter wrong skill just wanna earn those elite xp :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
112 posts
1,553 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

That's exactly what I have been doing. I spec'd them for regular ships and farmed a few hundreds of thousands elite commander XP.

Hats off to you XD I thought I was smart putting all my flags on for the daily win bonus for the dessies in the operation. Netted me between 12-15k elite xp per match :3 Sadly all my flags are gone now though -_-

 

May I enquire as to what ships you've been putting them on:?

(Also on that note my Perth Should really beable to use RN captains :,( )

Edited by Dire_Venom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles
16 minutes ago, Dire_Venom said:

Hats off to you XD I thought I was smart putting all my flags on for the daily win bonus for the dessies in the operation. Netted me between 12-15k elite xp per match :3 Sadly all my flags are gone now though -_-

 

May I enquire as to what ships you've been putting them on:?

(Also on that note my Perth Should really beable to use RN captains :,( )

 

I used them on Dunkerque, Belfast and some other RN BBs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[APS]
Member
80 posts
6,459 battles

Just transferred my Cyclone captain to my Dunkirk, thanks

My only RN premium is the Gallant so that captain is left on the Anthony. Everything is about levelling my Gallant Captain in/for Ranked.

Edited by Aeek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles
On 29/07/2017 at 10:00 AM, RimauLaut said:

"Please note that Anthony and Cyclone will be added to the accounts of the players along with their commanders and removed after the end of the event."

OK cool and thanks for fast reply greifer.

Mods..please close this post.. I dont want it to be used by trolls..thank you very much. -end-

battle on them in Operation Dynamo, meaning you’ll have to have a Service Record level of 8+.

Thread closed at OP request.

 

~dead_man_walking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×