Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FishyPower

Prinz Eugen - Graf Spee hybrid captain

4 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
438 posts
3,953 battles

Although I don't own the Prinz, but from my experience on the Hipper, I suspect that any German Cruiser captain would do reasonably well on the Prinz. However, if you really want a captain for the said ships, these are my thoughts on what 

1 point - Priority Target - being a cruiser with rusted rudders dictates that you'll want to know how many are looking at you
2 points - Depending on which bote you'll spent more time on. AR will mitigate the slow reload when you're in the heat of the battle; the decent speed of Prinz's turret transverse make Expert Marksmen a questionable choice on the Prinz, but it does have a potential when you're WASD-speed dodging shells. 

3 points - Superintendent for that extra healpot on the Graf Spee. You might also find one more AA-consumable /HAS useful on the Prinz; Demolition Expert could be useful for more fires on the Prinz

4 points - Concealment Hipper class needs that extra stealth. Alternatively, pick IFHE if you want to be ridiculed 

Edited by 9mm1n

1,340 posts
8,823 battles

Imo the usual picks for cruiser skills will also benefit the Graf Spee.

So PT for 1 point skills, either EM or AR for 2 point skills, and CE or AFT for the 4 pointers.

The problem is the 3 point skills. DE isn't really beneficial for the Spee. SI may be the best choice for for a captain who uses both the Graf Spee and the Prinz Eugen. Alternatively take BFT to buff your AA or Vigilance if you are scared of torps.

[LBAS]
4,468 posts
25,632 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

The problem is the 3 point skills. DE isn't really beneficial for the Spee. SI may be the best choice for for a captain who uses both the Graf Spee and the Prinz Eugen. Alternatively take BFT to buff your AA or Vigilance if you are scared of torps.

AP do better than HE, secondary good enough to make trouble to DD

Sign in to follow this