Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

the ultimate way to remove the potato mama Hosho and the BBabies

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
1,105 posts

 

here is the reason..... watch till the end!

 

..... just how..... even the T7 BB? Missed??? what? how many potato player out there?

 

well, with 30 second reload how the heck someone can to learn become git gud by only playing 5~50 battle? most of the time unicum always tell you that never play BB if you have <30% accuracy. but who give sheet? "i love BB with big gunz", "oh i have repair party for yolo", "one shot one kill", "real man use big sheep" and etc....

in the end, people can learn aim properly faster in cruiser. faster RoF, more shoot, more real experience firing the gun....

 

so here is the idea :

- increase XP requirement for T5 cruiser ship by 30% [ tier 5 is hell againts T7 ]

- T3 Battleship will unlock after someone reach T6 cruiser

- if someone already have T6 cruiser in another nation, he just need to unlock T3 cruiser for unlocking another T3 battleship... no need to grind another T6 cruiser

- this apply to CV, need T7 battleship to unlock T4 mama Hosho :v

- or unlock T7 cruiser instead to unlock T4 mama Hosho.... Myogi is CRAAAAP, and i am noob in Kongo

- punish the CV bot, by locking the CV ship in port until it have T7 cruiser or battleship... someone create and account just for playing bot CV so he can abuse it.

 

bet me 10 gold (in AK currencies), no more potato BBabbies and mama Hosho......

 

 

"Potato should play CV instead.... no stupid dispersion, attack from anywhere, EZ damage, and most importantly..... survived most of the time!"

~ anonymouse potato

 

"i am not playing CV because i am unicum"

~ Icyphoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LLBC]
Member
747 posts
6,868 battles

Weed does not jive well with games or cooking up its balance changes.

 

Jeez, someone really should be barred from making balance ideas. :Smile_facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,502 posts
25,685 battles
43 minutes ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Jeez, someone really should be barred from making balance ideas. :Smile_facepalm:

dont worry with RN BBs come out, balance shall be broken again :cap_fainting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
372 posts
10,111 battles
7 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

 

here is the reason..... watch till the end!

 

..... just how..... even the T7 BB? Missed??? what? how many potato player out there?

 

well, with 30 second reload how the heck someone can to learn become git gud by only playing 5~50 battle? most of the time unicum always tell you that never play BB if you have <30% accuracy. but who give sheet? "i love BB with big gunz", "oh i have repair party for yolo", "one shot one kill", "real man use big sheep" and etc....

in the end, people can learn aim properly faster in cruiser. faster RoF, more shoot, more real experience firing the gun....

 

so here is the idea :

- increase XP requirement for T5 cruiser ship by 30% [ tier 5 is hell againts T7 ]

- T3 Battleship will unlock after someone reach T6 cruiser

- if someone already have T6 cruiser in another nation, he just need to unlock T3 cruiser for unlocking another T3 battleship... no need to grind another T6 cruiser

- this apply to CV, need T7 battleship to unlock T4 mama Hosho :v

- or unlock T7 cruiser instead to unlock T4 mama Hosho.... Myogi is CRAAAAP, and i am noob in Kongo

- punish the CV bot, by locking the CV ship in port until it have T7 cruiser or battleship... someone create and account just for playing bot CV so he can abuse it.

 

bet me 10 gold (in AK currencies), no more potato BBabbies and mama Hosho......

 

 

"Potato should play CV instead.... no stupid dispersion, attack from anywhere, EZ damage, and most importantly..... survived most of the time!"

~ anonymouse potato

 

"i am not playing CV because i am unicum"

~ Icyphoenix

You realise that you yourself are a potato?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,574 posts
17,570 battles

potatos can generate electricity

sharkbait is a potato

take other potatos and put them into the same match as sharkbait

potatos generate electricity

electricity powers lightbulb

lightbulb goes off in sharkbait's head

sharkbait gets new potato idea

sharkbait posts on forums

a thesis on how shakbaitspotatos generates stupidideas and shitposts on forums about it

 

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Member
4,502 posts
25,685 battles
4 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

potatos can generate electricity

sharkbait is a potato

take other potatos and put them into the same match as sharkbait

potatos generate electricity

electricity powers lightbulb

lightbulb goes off in sharkbait's head

sharkbait gets new potato idea

sharkbait posts on forums

a thesis on how shakbaitspotatos generate ideas and shitposts on forums about it

 

to the bottom of the sea

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,498 posts

Brain..............

..working.......

 

.meltdown..... 

 

Error 404...... Subject not found

 

Error 502 bad gateway , understanding not found.......

 

Additionally, further errors in understanding randomised thought patterns was found.

Please contact administrator for further instructions on how to cook vegetables.

:etc_red_button:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
327 posts

Can't carry? Guess what? You are as noob as those people in the video.

I think the tag is talking about op himself?

Even real sharks are smarter than op

Finally, Who taught sharks English in the first place.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
902 posts
4,279 battles
On 7/28/2017 at 0:58 AM, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Weed does not jive well with games or cooking up its balance changes.

 

Jeez, someone really should be barred from making balance ideas. :Smile_facepalm:

 

What about Vodka though. Last time I heard, vodka account's for 80% of WG's operating cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×