You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Brock_Amnell

Team mate CV killed himself at the start of ranked battle, cheat...

10 comments in this topic

2 posts
1,066 battles

I have met a guy twice who killed himself at the beginning of the ranked battles as CV player so that enemy team can win for certain, this is a severe cheat and unforgivable violation of our rules and regulation, breaking game's equal battle environment. If I did not put this post into a right section, apologize. Am I the only one who experienced this kind of cheat? Hope WG could take this matter seriously! 

IH}7P3}LVJZOJF4V84SCK7Y.png

Edited by Brock_Amnell

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Have you already send replay file to the support or moderator to be precessed further?

Yes this kind of things happen

But only go down if someone actually report it, not just show it in the forum

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

OP . i sincerely need you to remove the names of the players in your picture and post , since mods will be all over you for naming and shaming which will cost you a few days chat ban.

You can privately PM any mods on the forum with names and proofs of your finding , just dont publicly post it.

1,386 posts
8,230 battles

The forum does not allow specifying IGN of players with questionable behavior. So remove them before any mod sees it. But IIRC most people who met the RJ recalled passive play and team killing behavior. Remember to submit a ticket to customer service!

URL for submitting ticket: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/tickets

Submit ticket/WoWS/Rule Violation

2,221 posts
13,707 battles

How would that help him? 

I would be more inclined to reason that the person most likely to benefit from his death is the other cv. That's who I would be looking at.

1,490 posts
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

i did scuttling my shokaku and got a few days ban :V

its so much fun :V

Please ensure that your brain is engaged BEFORE your mouth, that way some sense may come out..

2 posts
1,066 battles

I have submitted a ticket to the customer service, hopefully, it could be prevented in future. 

I believe this guy launched two game clients or help opposite team to rank up very quick. 

Generally, it's a definite cheating behavior. 

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,863 battles

Nothing will happen. This has been reported countless time in previous ranked seasons. Some player even back those guy up, they say..you know hard to play CV :)  WG cant do anything bout it. Proven the player get some penalty.. But that it.. There is nothing that can REALLY discourage this kind of things/cheat/behavior/rigging.

You will see it happen again in next season -end-

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles
5 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

i did scuttling my shokaku and got a few days ban :V

its so much fun :V

Okay, thanks for reminding all of us to have replay enabled and ready... :cap_rambo:

Spoiler

...and make a spare of all the "Unsportmanlike" reports just in case we are teamed up with a certain individual. :etc_red_button:

Edit: come to think of it...

Spoiler

That person might already have 0 karma to begin with, so it wouldn't have mattered much unless the GM team see it by themselves.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

307 posts
6,413 battles
On 7/27/2017 at 4:32 AM, legionary2099 said:

OP . i sincerely need you to remove the names of the players in your picture and post , since mods will be all over you for naming and shaming which will cost you a few days chat ban.

You can privately PM any mods on the forum with names and proofs of your finding , just dont publicly post it.

All names noted and blocked ;)  

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas