You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

372 posts
10,097 battles

Alright so, how do I khaba? Yes this probably sounds ridiculous but I'm having trouble with the terrible range and rudder shift khaba has.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

I also can't play Khaba. Even with a 19 point captain. The thing is, you cannot take concealment upgrade, you have to take RSM3. That means you pretty much always waste a DD slot.

223 posts
8,238 battles

The key point to Khaba's gameplay is to never stop harassing. You play as if your concealment and your own safety don't even exist. The more shells you attract, the easier time your DDs and fellow teammates will have. Try to shoot as much as possible, your top priority is enemy DDs. Then try to hover around 10km-ish and lay down fire to as much ships as possible, spreading the Fire is also a great thing to do. And i recommend you bringing smoke generator since it gives you and your team more utility. *note that it is the way i play Khaba, yours may change drastically* 

*use rudder mod 2 and 3* (edited) 

Untitled.thumb.png.8d3d877030a60cc90b9c7f34d02b7aff.png

Edited by juniorkiller

181 posts
7,548 battles
9 hours ago, WongSongMing said:

It takes massive damage from ap, one good bb ap salvo = half your hp 

That's just a matter of RNG. I've broadsided a Montana in my Tashkent (not Khaba) and more than half of my HP gone by her AP (yes Montana is underpowered :Smile_trollface:). Also Kurfurst with its lol normal pens on DD and "German" dispersion.

112 posts
1,553 battles
10 hours ago, WongSongMing said:

It takes massive damage from ap, one good bb ap salvo = half your hp 

I must have terrible luck then, all BB AP hits to it's broadside always overpen -_-. Got 27 overpens on one recently and it was still alive :/