Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
User_1145141919810

when will Premium Shop sell Kaga again?

9 comments in this topic

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

I would say

Kaga cannot stand in tier 9 room and Saipan

you should buy Big E or GZ or Saipan is better choice

Kaga has only superb TBs

[SIBYL]
50 posts
7,232 battles
5 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Kaga is good if you play in NA server. In Asia, you may struggle a lot.

Yeah. Dunno why so many players here play Saipan at all. The strike package of Saipan is so dull and boring and AS is also boring unless you really hate CVs and DDs(used to take 301 and troll the hell out of enemy DDs).

My Saipan is still stuck at port, even though it is fully prep. I am not good at it, but even more I am not enjoying the play style she offers.

Worst still, they enjoy fishing div with Saipan/Belfast/Sims whatever combo, look st all these ship's winrate on 3-man div, all disgustingly high in ASIA.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Well, the fighters are fast, and you can always strafe out without sacrificing anything. Saipan is efficient in terms of sealclubbing. Tier 9 planes, and endless ammo. Even for the 301 loadout, the DBs are no brainer, you will not miss DDs even with autodrops.

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,114 battles
On 2017/7/26 at 9:26 PM, icy_phoenix said:

Well, the fighters are fast, and you can always strafe out without sacrificing anything. Saipan is efficient in terms of sealclubbing. Tier 9 planes, and endless ammo. Even for the 301 loadout, the DBs are no brainer, you will not miss DDs even with autodrops.

Yeah I prefer 301 than 220

Sign in to follow this