You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FishyPower

Halp me ;-;

4 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,241 battles

Well... I think I screwed up... I decided to get the HSF Graf Spee, and no I don't regret it, but I got it into the wrong account :I A while ago, I was forum banned for using an inappropriate word, and I tried to appeal for it using my alt, so ever since then, my alt's forum account was logged on my phone. Today, I decided to buy the HSF Graf Spee, and damnit, I bought it onto the wrong account. I've already submitted a ticket on the issue, but can anyone give advise or related experiences ;-;

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,429 battles

This is an issue no one except customer service can help you , just w8 for something like 3 days for their response. WG support is terribly thin manned , you can go on a honeymoon to w8 for their response

Oh btw ,prepare a photo of the back n front of your ID and transaction log from the bank or proof of purchase to be included

Edited by legionary2099

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,241 battles
2 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

This is an issue no one except customer service can help you , just w8 for something like 3 days for their response. WG support is terribly thin manned , you can go on a honeymoon to w8 for their response

I took a look at the FAQ, seems like I wouldn't have a problem getting it transferred. I don't really mind the time, as long as it isn't unreasonably long. I just hope I would get the boat transferred over to my main account.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

I bought a vessel as a gift but also bought an extra one for myself by mistake as i owned it.  

WG support got back within a day and reversed it without an issue