Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aria_Sajo

Dunkirk Challenges Bug

4 comments in this topic

56 posts
16,718 battles

In Website show Challenges "Protect the evacuation!" for this week end tomorrows(24/07/2017).

But When I Login and haven't played battle for today(23/07/2017), There is not Challenges "Protect the evacuation!" anywhere.

shot-17.07.23_23.37.36-0569.jpg

2017-07-23_140427.jpg

415 posts
10,918 battles

Same problem here... missing that challenge for today ... annoying because if it was there like it's supposed to be I could finish the collection today and have the Jack Dunkirk captain for the shiny new Minotaur I just bought.

[LBAS]
4,495 posts
25,673 battles
4 hours ago, Storm_Raiser said:

Same problem here... missing that challenge for today ... annoying because if it was there like it's supposed to be I could finish the collection today and have the Jack Dunkirk captain for the shiny new Minotaur I just bought.

look like they close challenge soon than expect, but dont worry, Dunkek event run in 3 weeks

415 posts
10,918 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

look like they close challenge soon than expect, but dont worry, Dunkek event run in 3 weeks

I know and I will complete the collection tomorrow (I have 13 items and 13 duplicates so that last container today would have given me enough) but I wanted to play my new Minotaur today.

Sign in to follow this