You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aria_Sajo

Why my Challenge Protect the evacuation! is disappear?

17 comments in this topic

56 posts
16,711 battles

I only play 3 times and win with top 5 EXP but get only one container from "To the rescue! Challenges" but not get from "Protect the evacuation! Challenges" and Challenges is already disappeared.

2017-07-23_140427.jpg

shot-17.07.23_13.59.12-0286.jpg

shot-17.07.23_14.08.03-0955.jpg

56 posts
16,711 battles

I think it is over tomorrow because usual the weekend mission is over on Monday and day in Website for this Challenges is same as Weekend Commander Training Challenges.

191 posts
10,626 battles

It's still there.. did you collected the reward before? Since it's once per day, with the last day on 10th August. Confused it with another challenge sorry

Edited by Exiled_Gundam

1,340 posts
8,848 battles

OP is right. It looks like the challenge ended early.

According to the website it should end tomorrow on Monday (July 24), but it is already gone now.

Also previous weekend challenges have always ended on Mondays.

Edited by Thyaliad

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
45 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

or maybe I done it already, once per day, after Completed , it disappear

re-appear in next day 06 00 AM UTC+8

That's what I thought, but no. I completed the challenge yesterday but it didn't reappear today.

Edited by Thyaliad

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles
39 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

That's what I thought, but no. I completed the challenge yesterday but it didn't reappear today.

well if u received a Dunkirk cont(new one) (not 2k base EXP) and it was there.

some time they dont appear but u can complete it

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles
16 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Just completed the Dunkirk scenarios in both ships. Both times I was near the top of the list. Still nothing. :Smile_sad:

W8 till next day , happened to me yesterday where the reward was delayed. Must be a serious bug for the emergency maintenance

56 posts
16,711 battles

On Today I remember when I open game first time before 14:00 PM UTC+8, I see 4 Challenges.

But After I First win after 14:00 PM UTC+8, I got the reward only for Challenges 2000XP for 1 Container and Challenges remain only 2 Challenges.

I wonder this challenge is over on today or tomorrow according to show on the website.

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles
5 hours ago, MatterCore said:

or maybe I done it already, once per day, after Completed , it disappear

re-appear in next day 06 00 AM UTC+8

nope. I thought this initially too so I checked my alt. account (that I haven't played for a week on) and it wasn't there either

8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Pay attention to the deadlines described in-game. Information on site are often inaccurate due to translation and timezone change issues.

Just checked NA & EU and both of them show the correct end date of the 24th for the " Protect the evacuation!" challenge (this event is global so all missions are identical across all servers)

Edited by Gunduck

415 posts
10,918 battles

I seem to be missing that mission for today too ... should have until 3pm UTC+8 Monday 24 July to complete it for today but it doesn't show up.