You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

asia/EU tourny

intrested or no?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. how intrested would yo be of something like this?

• WHERE DO I SIGN UP?????
    • intrested
    • meh, dont care
    • dun wanna
    • PLEASE GODS NO

18 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

not yet offical, but i'v contacted people from NA who are willing to help coordinate with me, and the NA competitive and Chinese competitive clans on this server has shown great interest, but i have yet to hear from clans of JP/KOR or of the english speaking/SEA lanuguage speaking clans since i've been really busy. if any clans show intrest plase have your clan head post your clan's tag, stats and feelings to such a tourny being held

PS. please spread word about this to anyone you know of who would be interested but dont visit the forums as im really busy and cant to to each social media platform and ask one by one

Edited by drakon233

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

Would be interested in watching live stream.

By the way, what about a lolz tournament in 0.6.9 PT? For example AFT+range mod Fletcher VS range mod Neptune with restrictions that no two ships of different side can go into 15km or less. Or Dunkirk DD reverse mine-beat, or 12 Shima vs 12 Khaba

[1NATN]
[1NATN]
402 posts
15,002 battles

[1NATN] - Stop the Boats are so down for this. 

We played Team Battles as Fukushima Sunset and finished 9th[?], have been positively disappointed by WG's disinterest in pursuing it any further. We have the numbers to field a team of up to ten I would wager.

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles

[LNA] : Lawless Navy Academy

Well , i am here to speak for my commanders ( who cant speak coherent English ).

We are an average clan

We are all in support for it. This is a real chance to test which server meta is the right one after all.

What we concern about is :

We do not want the use of premium ships in tournament

Any tier is possible , preferably all tier 8, any ship limit is fine

348 posts
7,089 battles

It would be nice to have a cross server tournament. The matches could be cast by streamers with a delay. Prizes could be offered as an incentive perhaps?

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles
3 hours ago, LunaStinger said:

Infrastructure would be a huge problem. As far as I know, Flamu is playing on Asia with a 178ms latency which is not really suitable for high level competitive. 

Just do a database extract from participants and copy pasta it onto a seperate tournament server

372 posts
10,104 battles
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

Just do a database extract from participants and copy pasta it onto a seperate tournament server

...and how would that solve anything...?

[LNA]
1,665 posts
10,469 battles
59 minutes ago, WongSongMing said:

...and how would that solve anything...?

Centralize connection to a middle server, definitely playable ping and better than normal server since it has much less client connected to it

Edited by legionary2099

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

Hey Drakon my Clan the J10 Armada would be up for this, we are a pretty good clan and we would look forward to having some real competition with team mates you can rely on. With regards to lag we aren't that bothered as some of us often over 100ms, don't forget that with how slow the gameplay is 100-250ms (while not ideal) doesn't make a massive difference like it would in a FPS. 

Feel free to PM/Discord me Drakon if you need/want anything else from us :cap_like:

Spoiler

Clan J10 Armada [AUSNZ]

30 members average WR of 53.5%

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
4 minutes ago, dojoloach_wg said:

Bump

I can get the Japanese community to assist if you need help

well, i've already talked to WG HQ in russia and they said they would be happy to help for the interserver event, but i hope that you can also give me some contacts for asia as well since we will also be hosting a qualifier tourney in our own server and im not sure if WG HQ has that much jurisdiction here/it would be better for us to arrange the qualifier of our server with staff of this server

thx for your help:Smile_trollface:

Super Tester
1,634 posts
4,639 battles
On 7/23/2017 at 4:58 PM, LunaStinger said:

Infrastructure would be a huge problem. As far as I know, Flamu is playing on Asia with a 178ms latency which is not really suitable for high level competitive. 

Utter nonsense.