You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fortgas_Sabo

Fix MM please

9 comments in this topic

21 posts
4,877 battles

Hi captains, this morning I had a match like this, and guess what? Our DDs can't do anything, they have 3 radar CAs and a division with 2 radar BBs, and how much we have? Only 1 radar CL.  I really wonder how MM system work and how it give us this kind of team. 

shot-17.07.23_09.18.10-0114.jpg

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

The good old story of MM .

MM consider the following :

Types of ships ( DD/CA/BB +/- 1 - CV are mirrored 1v1)

Ship tiers

Nations ( It tries so that each team has the same nbr of ships from each nation +/-1

Divisions will royally screw up MM in its team making decision , this can lead to lol 1 radar vs 6 on the other side ( Iowa doesnt have RADAR while Missouri do and both are US , same with Belfast v Fiji or similar)

It can also can you totally unsuited dd for your team all IJN or all VMF who cant play cap :Smile_trollface:

1,486 posts

Its an almost solid t10 match anyway, so how much more OP do you need?

I mean, all the super powers, all that's missing are insane CV ... Nest thing to do in this game is travel slowly & hopefully the enemy pushed first, then shoot & hide :Smile_hiding:

Ordrazz

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Balancing out on RADAR distribution is pure luck. Only way to ensure that your team have some is to play RADAR ship yourself. Recently seeing people making Shokaku + 2x Missouri division. Good thing that we gave them the clubbing of their lives :D

Edited by icy_phoenix

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Random placement. I believe only the tier & ship class are parameters to be considered in the Matchmaking.

The challenging part is when they're in division. Assuming 3 Shimakaze Div vs mix of tier 10 DD.

248 posts

what he means is that by swapping some of these ships you have the same MM,

but with comparable and matched skill sets

Edited by fuzzjunky