You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Suzumiyagu

HSF and ARP Voiceover modifaction can't work rightly in the new patch. Fix it pls.

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
3 posts
4,197 battles

In the new patch the HSF and ARP Voiceover mod can't work rightly.

Please fix it.

After all, U can use HSF voiceover mod only by buying premium ship, in other words, we could say, we PAY to use the HSF voiceover mod. 

1,335 posts
8,823 battles

ARP and HSF voices still aren't fixed. :etc_swear:

I know WG said they cannot fix the ARP voices for the new quick commands as the collaboration is over, but even the old quick commands like "Good luck and fair seas" aren't working anymore.

Please put the voices back, especially the HSF ones. It is extremely upsetting that WG advertised the voices as a selling point, some of us money for it, only for it to break a few weeks later and still not be fixed even now. :Smile-angry:

6 posts
2,117 battles

yeah the new radio patch messing up the ARP and HSF radio Voice even using the old radio voice like "Good luck and fair seas" And "Affirmative/Wilco" it's using either english or national voice setting

i tested it with mod ARP voice with non modded ARP voice and change the audio setting to high (it was ultra before) sadly no luck but the mod version of the ARP voice work WG need to fix this because i hate using using voice mods

124 posts

1. Description

When using ARP captain in match, all teammates' Quick Messages do not use correct voice matching their ship's nationality. Their Quick Messages used the ARP captain's voice instead.

2. Reproduction steps

Audio setting > Voiceover modification > National

3. Result

All teammates' Quick Messages do not use correct voice matching their ships' nationality. Their Quick Messages will use the ARP captain's voice.

4. Expected result
All teammates' Quick Messages should have their voice matching their ship's nationality.

5. Technical details

None.