Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

watching the dunkirk film makes me want to save more npcs

6 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

i just got out from watching the film dunkirk and dam its up there in films like private Ryan and hack saw ridge  and now playing the operation dynamo again im attempting to save as many ships and men as i can 

415 posts
10,918 battles
14 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

STUPID PARK!!!!!

i already told ya there is a mine in there... he ramming me and then got exploded.....

Park must be member of SS

I tried blocking Parks out of the minefield one game ...kept him out until we were both well behind the rest of the ships and gave up ... doesn't matter what you do, he's always going to commit suicide.

[LBAS]
4,460 posts
25,598 battles
2 hours ago, Storm_Raiser said:

I tried blocking Parks out of the minefield one game ...kept him out until we were both well behind the rest of the ships and gave up ... doesn't matter what you do, he's always going to commit suicide.

dumbass always does stupid thing, u can tell to them, but cant change the mind :cap_fainting:

2 posts
6,014 battles

New to here , no clue what happen , the team use smoke early and the spotter plane got shoot down early as well. (thanks to two Anthony went ahead ) 

The AI Parks didn't run to minefield , instead it does follow the main group and reach Dover alive.

and we got 5 stars game :)

Sadly I can't get it repeated and I don't have replay for this :(

worldofwarships 2017-07-29 23-15-40-93.jpg

worldofwarships 2017-07-29 23-13-29-46.jpg

Sign in to follow this