You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Colgate_

Question regarding haifuri ships

8 comments in this topic

1 post
1,201 battles

For the hsf graf spee package, it says it has "Thea Kruetzer" and "Wilhelmina Braunschweig Ingenohl Friedeberg" Voice pack. Does it mean two separate voice packs or is it just one pack combined? I only have the voice pack for Thea Kruetzer whereas Wilhelmina is no where to be found. Any clarification or correction is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edited by Colgate_

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,957 battles

1 hour ago, Colgate_ said:

For the hsf graf spee package, it says it has "Thea Kruetzer" and "Wilhelmina Braunschweig Ingenohl Friedeberg" Voice pack. Does it mean two separate voice packs or is it just one pack combined? I only have the voice pack for Thea Kruetzer whereas Wilhelmina is no where to be found. Any clarification or correction is greatly appreciated, thanks!

It's one combined. The voice-over package of both character Thea Kruetzer and Wilhelmina is activated when you enter a battle with captain Thea Kruetzer mounted on the ship. 

On a separate note, one cannot hear the quick command voice-over from the HSF captain since patch 0.6.8.0 as Wargaming removed all Quick Command Voiceovers from all "special captains". As a direct result, one will hear a middle-age men speaking when one presses one of the F2-12 quick command keys all the while the HSF captains speaks in the background. Where why Wargaming decide to ruin the biggest selling point of HSF ships within 3 weeks of initial sale is beyond me.

Edited by 9mm1n

1,351 posts
8,881 battles

7 hours ago, 9mm1n said:

On a separate note, one cannot hear the quick command voice-over from the HSF captain since patch 0.6.8.0 as Wargaming removed all Quick Command Voiceovers from all "special captains". As a direct result, one will hear a middle-age men speaking when one presses one of the F2-12 quick command keys all the while the HSF captains speaks in the background. Where why Wargaming decide to ruin the biggest selling point of HSF ships within 3 weeks of initial sale is beyond me.

I am hoping it is just a bug.

I am an anime purist who only wants squeaky voiced girls to captain his ships, no middle-aged men thank you very much! :Smile_izmena:

440 posts
3,380 battles
21 hours ago, 9mm1n said:

well good then, those cartoon pedophiles will stop glorifying their middle school girls and this game will return with how the game is meant to be, only real ships and no cartoon boats

Rouge

Spoiler

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue 

Edited by rouge42
Ask neptulussus

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles
44 minutes ago, rouge42 said:

middle-aged school girls

Wat?

440 posts
3,380 battles
10 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Wat?

6 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I think he has discovered the next big thing.

Reveal hidden contents

1swuvk.jpg.11b42ec759d23e065660dcd57bd7a1cb.jpg

God dang it! Note to self, do NOT go to the forums half awake

Spoiler

I blame Thyaliad for making me confuse between middle-aged men and middle school girls

Edited by rouge42

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

13 hours ago, rouge42 said:

well good then, those cartoon pedophiles will stop glorifying their middle school girls and this game will return with how the game is meant to be, only real ships and no cartoon boats

Rouge

Reveal hidden contents

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue 

This game is not meant to be a simulation or to endorse any single person tastes or persona. Content maybe what you like or dont like , but keep it to yourself , there are those that enjoy what you call "glorifying" in a lawful way. Culture values differ from places to places , you have no rights to enforce your values on someone else or to any other regions , JUST respect that we have different views.

This game is meant for the masses  so ofc there will be something someone dont like.