Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Im having rough times and i should stop

15 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

for few weeks now im having very poor days of losing, i keep my head down keep going suck it all up try git gud but really nothing change

to a point now i feel its ridiculous, i wanna go past some ships like mogami and hipper which im kinda stuck here for a long time but get into T10 just very tough to earn the xp..i know the git gud thing but not everytime things will work

even y'day i have to take 5 loses in a row before i get a win and it falls flat after that 1 single win then i told myself its enough

but today start of the collection thingy, its not important but im a completionist so i wanna collect them all..taking a break is postponed i guess lol

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

What the point of grinding through continued losses to T10?

Play where you are comfortable and don't play through loss streaks.     the game is meant to be fun and once it becomes a chore then you need to walk away.

283 posts
3,577 battles

don't worry, I gave away my account and I have set up a sub account but now that Nelson has been made premium:cap_wander_2::cap_wander::fish_panic::fish_nerv: I just feel like quitting, the nelson was the ONLY ship I was looking forward to. If wg made the Nelson a normal tech tree ship, maybe I would start grinding the RN BB line on my sub account, no, I would definitely go back to WoWs but for now, im trolling, eh did i say trolling, i mean strolling, yes, strolling the forums :( :cap_old::cap_look::cap_popcorn::fish_aqua::fish_book:

307 posts
6,413 battles
1 hour ago, ahwai82 said:

for few weeks now im having very poor days of losing, i keep my head down keep going suck it all up try git gud but really nothing change

to a point now i feel its ridiculous, i wanna go past some ships like mogami and hipper which im kinda stuck here for a long time but get into T10 just very tough to earn the xp..i know the git gud thing but not everytime things will work

even y'day i have to take 5 loses in a row before i get a win and it falls flat after that 1 single win then i told myself its enough

but today start of the collection thingy, its not important but im a completionist so i wanna collect them all..taking a break is postponed i guess lol

best advice i can give you is to watch some of the live streams .... Capt_Rye, Flamu & Jingles are my favs .... it depends on your playing style. 

https://www.twitch.tv/capt_rye

https://www.twitch.tv/flamuu

https://www.twitch.tv/the_mighty_jingles

you will see them lose and win, this will help you understand mistakes etc...

Youtube videos only show you winning games.

alternatively you can ask Wingwongman he knows everything!

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

if you dont enjoy the game the just quit, simple as that, i've played in from open beta till yesterday, racked up over 13k battles in total. and i stopped playing yesterday because i felt like i dont enjoy it anymore. im now happilly playing other games (that other russian tank/plane sim)  and im probally not coming back till i get tired of that or have WG fix the problem of under-powered this and overpowered that.

the point is if you dont enjoy playing then just dont. the point of playing for you is to have fun isnt it, you're not one of the "tryhards" anyways

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

if you dont enjoy the game the just quit, simple as that, i've played in from open beta till yesterday, racked up over 13k battles in total. and i stopped playing yesterday because i felt like i dont enjoy it anymore. im now happilly playing other games (that other russian tank/plane sim)  and im probally not coming back till i get tired of that or have WG fix the problem of under-powered this and overpowered that.

the point is if you dont enjoy playing then just dont. the point of playing for you is to have fun isnt it, you're not one of the "tryhards" anyways

if i dont enjoy playing i have gone long, its still fun as i have long way to go but it aint fun losing alot

doesnt matter anyway, tonight didnt try hard and get bloody detonated by a yamato from 23KM away and guess what the match a win just to add more salt lol

294 posts
2,997 battles

I've to say, I'm kinda in the same boat. I've stopped playing PVP for a while now and I was kinda excited for PVE but that went to hell as well. Unless you have friends who you can rely on, a lot of PVE scenarios are imbalanced to heck where random team mates fuck up 7 out of 10 times repeatedly. Sadly I'm not really feeling the love for this game anymore and I was this close to buying a premium ship just a few days back. Guess I need to take a break... temporary or permanent still remains to be seen.

1,490 posts
9 hours ago, drakon233 said:

and im probally not coming back till i get tired of that or have WG fix the problem of under-powered this and overpowered that.

gonna be away for a while then :Smile_trollface:

Super Tester
7,543 posts
7,986 battles
1 hour ago, Ordrazz said:

gonna be away for a while then :Smile_trollface:

I give it... 3 days at max.:Smile_trollface:

I only play one or two days a week. Cause I don't feel like I need to achieve something in this game.... specially when you can just use your $$ to get those.

248 posts

if you find grinding hard now then T10 will horrify you.

it's very expensive to play.

the best games are in T6 and &7. [IMHO]

enjoy the game or don't, but don't make it into a job for yourself.

get back to enjoying the aesthetics of the game,

less the "gimme gimme gimme" 

most ships get boring pretty quick. find something you play well, and play it.

Edited by fuzzjunky

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
4 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

I give it... 3 days at max.:Smile_trollface:

I only play one or two days a week. Cause I don't feel like I need to achieve something in this game.... specially when you can just use your $$ to get those.

nah, i havnt even bothered updating yet, but it seems that i will be coming back sooner then expected since im going to join the TW tourny with my clan

*shrugs*

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

I've been here since Alpha.  The secret to enjoying the game?  Not spending large amounts of time playing it.  I've only played a couple of thousand random games.  I see people with 10 -15 k games and cant fathom how (or why) they would do it.   That's when it becomes a chore and the game gets stale Drakon.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I've been here since Alpha.  The secret to enjoying the game?  Not spending large amounts of time playing it.  I've only played a couple of thousand random games.  I see people with 10 -15 k games and cant fathom how (or why) they would do it.   That's when it becomes a chore and the game gets stale Drakon.

nah, i had fun playing and raging at the game as i was grinding up, the challange of getting good and shittalking with my friends was what kept me here, but now most of the ones i started playing this game has moved on and im sitting on a shitton of T10s wit prem camo, so i feel no urge to play anything else. so the combo of lack of end game content, many of my friends AFKing and the stupid balancing that i've seen WG do in the past year finally made me get to the point where i want to retire *shrugs*.

460 posts
8,310 battles

I've felt rather frustrated and tired of the PvP random mode for a while. There is just so much annoying stuff going on in that space, add the balance issues and the piles of smoke and passive play and I don't like to play PvP so much, with the exception of lower tier play where much of the problems don't exist.

I have however had much more fun in the scenario mode. Bots don't play passively, and I don't feel the need to play passively either. It's still fairly challenging, and I've not run into many teams that have no idea how to play. The main thing I could say is that it feels more like a naval engagement than randoms do. So I play that mostly now, I've had a few goes at PvP every now and then, but PvP is so annoying I can't play that for long.

Sign in to follow this