Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Timmy_the_bannana_monkey

Premium changes?

9 comments in this topic

7 posts
1,097 battles

Hear me out wargaming and the community! Our premium system is good but I believe I can improve it. I used to play league and it had a Xp boost system where the amount of wins you is the amount of games the boost will affect. What I am proposing that we have a premium system that is both available in a time form and a win based system. We could have premium only affect the game when the player wins, 10 wins or 20 wins then the premium is over, just like league. I find this system helpful because I am a high school student and I find it hard to play world of warships on a daily basis, and having it on a amount of wins helps me. 

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
3 minutes ago, Timmy_the_bannana_monkey said:

Hear me out wargaming and the community! Our premium system is good but I believe I can improve it. I used to play league and it had a Xp boost system where the amount of wins you is the amount of games the boost will affect. What I am proposing that we have a premium system that is both available in a time form and a win based system. We could have premium only affect the game when the player wins, 10 wins or 20 wins then the premium is over, just like league. I find this system helpful because I am a high school student and I find it hard to play world of warships on a daily basis, and having it on a amount of wins helps me. 

Basically flags

1,340 posts
8,848 battles
3 hours ago, FishyPower said:

Basically flags

Not really flags, as they are asking for it to take effect only when the player wins a match.

Flags don't care whether you win or lose so sometimes they can be "wasted" on a bad game.

1,488 posts
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Not really flags, as they are asking for it to take effect only when the player wins a match.

Flags don't care whether you win or lose so sometimes they can be "wasted" on a bad game.

Its a pity we can't tell which match they will be wasted on before hand... That would be good...:Smile_teethhappy:

Ordrazz

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

Well, that's a buff then. In that case, this "Win only premium" feature better be more expensive.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
3 hours ago, Timmy_the_bannana_monkey said:

Yup I just find it inconvenient as I cannot devote that amount of time into a game as a student 

I know what you mean, and flags are already an alternative that does what you want. The only boosts wins thing is simply unfair and unless the cost is significantly higher, flags are good enough. You already have 20% credits increase, 50% XP boost and 50% commander increase flags. That is close enough to premium time for the benefits that you get for not having a time limit

Sign in to follow this