You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bokute2009

That credit supercontainer

26 comments in this topic

69 posts
4,485 battles

I think the credit supercontainer should be changed to like 15m instead of 5m that would be very helpful i don't buy the thing that choosing the more credit containers is more efficent. Just increase the credit in the credit supercontainer to 10 or 15m that would be nice much need of those credit especially when i don't have premium 

1,126 posts

now that you mention it. I got 'super-container' from 'more credit' option few days ago, what inside is 1,000 doubloon 

so... super container not just came from 'try your luck'?

Edited by PGM991

1,354 posts
8,881 battles
29 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

now that you mention it. I got 'super-container' from 'more credit' option few days ago, what inside is 1,000 doubloon 

so... super container not just came from 'try your luck'?

Nope, all my SCs so far have actually been from the more credit option.

Try your luck just increases the chance of getting an SC.

Whether you think it is worth taking that option is up to you.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,080 battles
8 hours ago, bokute2009 said:

I think the credit supercontainer should be changed to like 15m instead of 5m that would be very helpful i don't buy the thing that choosing the more credit containers is more efficent. Just increase the credit in the credit supercontainer to 10 or 15m that would be nice much need of those credit especially when i don't have premium 

They'll remove the 5M/10M ones at tomorrow's update. Also from 6.8 patchnotes:

At the request of players, we decreased the chances of getting special upgrades in supercontainers

69 posts
4,485 battles

Well god i don't know that thing everytime i open 'more credit' container i get 75k credit so many time that it makes me think the 'more credit' container is useless. Even when i have a supercontainer it gives me 5m so i think the supercontainer has only 5m at max lol

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles

Random between 5m-20m is better

and give back gib signal flags is the best!

decrease someupgrade useless spotting aircraft! I use for Warspite and done! I have 2 left no choice to use!

got radar but it replace in slot 6 my Moskva doesnt like! Move to 4th slot is best!

[BRU]
279 posts
2,080 battles
2 hours ago, bokute2009 said:

i got the low roll so many time i don't even know there are bigger credit reward 

I don't even get supercontainers for the past 4-5 months

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

lie

Remember this when you lose an edge in the Ranked Battles just because you run out of fire reduction/extra heal signal flags.

69 posts
4,485 battles

i usually go for the dices and credit this is.The first time or second time i have a 5m credit supercontainer and load of 75k credit in the credit container. So i don't even know about the bigger credit reward not a clue 

56 posts
8,393 battles

thing will change if u have >50 M cred and still hit 5M sc creds
I
NEED
SHIP
NOR
UPGRADE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles
12 minutes ago, Ice_12345 said:

thing will change if u have >50 M cred and still hit 5M sc creds
I
NEED
SHIP
NOR
UPGRADE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

50m is about what u need for a single ship line grind. It is not that much should you pursue multiple line at once.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,277 battles
10 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

50m is about what u need for a single ship line grind. It is not that much should you pursue multiple line at once.

If you can some how manage to keep a 50mil balance, you're likely a premium ship spammer, so more credits doesn't really matter to them. I was like this once, playing my Minekaze, Arkansas Beta and Anshan exclusively, so credits was never on my mind. I then started grinding the KM BB line and then suddenly I had no more money ;-;

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles
16 minutes ago, FishyPower said:

If you can some how manage to keep a 50mil balance, you're likely a premium ship spammer, so more credits doesn't really matter to them. I was like this once, playing my Minekaze, Arkansas Beta and Anshan exclusively, so credits was never on my mind. I then started grinding the KM BB line and then suddenly I had no more money ;-;

I have Missouri Mk47 but my credit income is no where near enough since i grind all ships once per day instead of single line at a time. I do spam Missouri since i like how she played and thats still not enough. If i had money for regular premium time it will be another story , but now , even 50 will not save me from bankruptcy

Edited by legionary2099

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,277 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

I have Missouri Mk47 but my credit income is no where near enough since i grind all ships once per day instead of single line at a time. I do spam Missouri since i like how she played and thats still not enough. If i had money for regular premium time it will be another story , but now , even 50 will not save me from bankruptcy

Exclusively. I used to play ONLY prem ships cause I enjoyed those. Kamikaze is still awesome, Arkansas Beta is good for T4 Seal Clubbing and Anshan gives 100% exp, and it is a very strong ship