Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soloun

Ranked Stars Going Away

3 comments in this topic

[AMPOL]
Beta Tester
177 posts
6,442 battles

Last night I logged when I need one more star to get to Rank 9, tonight I log in and I need 2, oh well I'm blonde figures :) Tonight I get to Rank 9, I get the reward all good, I go play a random battle for fun, it was a win but when I come out of it I am rank 10 again needing one star for 9.

Now yes I'm really blonde but I am going bald so it can't be growing inwards anymore. 

Anyone else having these issues?

I'll check tomorrow and see what rank I am, I wonder if it's trying to tell me something? Rank 10 for scrubs and no further.... 

372 posts
10,107 battles
3 hours ago, Soloun said:

Last night I logged when I need one more star to get to Rank 9, tonight I log in and I need 2, oh well I'm blonde figures :) Tonight I get to Rank 9, I get the reward all good, I go play a random battle for fun, it was a win but when I come out of it I am rank 10 again needing one star for 9.

Now yes I'm really blonde but I am going bald so it can't be growing inwards anymore. 

Anyone else having these issues?

I'll check tomorrow and see what rank I am, I wonder if it's trying to tell me something? Rank 10 for scrubs and no further.... 

Submit a ticket to wargaming?

Edited by WongSongMing

[APS]
80 posts
6,459 battles

if you quit a ranked battle before that last one, you may have won/lost stars out of order

Sign in to follow this