Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Black__Melody

About strafing

10 comments in this topic

106 posts

Everytime my fighters were fighting with saipan's fighters,I lose planes quickly and I try to strafe to escape to let my remaining planes escape,I have to sacrifice one plane to do it,but when saipan trying to do the same as I was,it didn't lose one single plane,is that skill?or just the privilege for premium CV 

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

it's balanced, like how MK gets 19km range and smoke, belfast gets smoke+radar and how loyang's KM hydro is totally not OP, remember, this game is balanced, but some ships are more balanced then others

1,107 posts
7,844 battles
9 hours ago, Black__Melody said:

That's not fair

its fair

because you can buy it too,

if you were not allowed to buy it, then its not fair :trollface:

1,105 posts
12 hours ago, Black__Melody said:

That's not fair

its only for Saipan, Enterprise and Graf Zeppelin still need to sacrifice.... they make Saipan OP because there is so much potato saipan in other server, so they buff it.

Enterprise is also premium but not OP. the most premium OP ship is released in T7 like Berufasuto or LolantaAAGGrektCV

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles
14 hours ago, Black__Melody said:

Everytime my fighters were fighting with saipan's fighters,I lose planes quickly and I try to strafe to escape to let my remaining planes escape,I have to sacrifice one plane to do it,but when saipan trying to do the same as I was,it didn't lose one single plane,is that skill?or just the privilege for premium CV 

Only the Saipan does that. AFAIK they did that because it has fewer planes per squadron and losing one when strafing out would apparently be bad. :fish_palm:

Edited by EJL

Sign in to follow this