You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

About Bot

21 comments in this topic

534 posts

When I was trying to company my planes into a group,a dd called me as a "bot",what is the features if a player is a bot?how does the bot program help the user to earn money/skill points?

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,492 battles

Mass grouping is a very botlike behaviour and if you rely on it too much then chances are you are not multitasking enough. Mass grouping is convenient vut at the same time very inefficient tactical wise as you put ur planes at risk of strafing and you are putting yourself at an disadvantage if the enemy do catch you.

Cv only has to launch planes n attack once in order not to get caught as a bot by system.

Some well observed cv bot i have seen n checked :

1. Cv reverse backward at a match and hug map border or a map corner

2.cv use mass grouping to move all squads in a big stack and only detach FT at last moment.

3.Deliberately only make use of auto drop, very ovservable if you know what the autodrop distance is

4.Stick to sending waves after waves against the nearest spotted enemy relative to their cv location

5.The cv doesnt communicate and move forward as soon as spotted by a closeby enemy

6.CV does not spread squads to cover entire front as soon as launched but stack squads ontop of the cv to amass strike, often refusing to send attack waves unless all squads have launched

Super Tester
2,725 posts

The last time we had a bot issue was 2015 (???), where the CV is primarily suspect at the time.

The behavior were the following:

- Auto attacks random enemies (???), I couldn't recall the bot's attack behavior 

- Never moves, even there's enemy nearby or being attacked by enemy CV

- When CV survived the bombing & torpedoes from enemy CV, CV doesn't bother to put an end to the fire & flooding

307 posts
6,414 battles

I don't get bots, what does someone get out of it?  I never run out of money playing or coins.  I just do not see the reason to have bot program in warships..... except a shite w/r and ruining the game for others?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles
2 hours ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

I don't get bots, what does someone get out of it?  I never run out of money playing or coins.  I just do not see the reason to have bot program in warships..... except a shite w/r and ruining the game for others?

looks at your avrage tier

humm, i wonder why you never run out of credits

Edited by drakon233

372 posts
10,107 battles
36 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

looks at your avrage damage

Hard to run out of credits when most of your games are Low/mid tiers. 

Super Tester
2,725 posts
1 hour ago, Burnt_Out_Koalas said:

Probably lazy & just accumulate enough exp to unlock next ship, even if his gameplay per battle is bad.

1,498 posts
1 hour ago, Mingfang47 said:

Probably lazy & just accumulate enough exp to unlock next ship, even if his gameplay per battle is bad.

But that is pointless, because if you don't play the previous ship, you won't know how to play the next ship you unlock...

Plus wouldn't you make more points or credits if you got in there & did it yourself??? You would also have the pleasure of personally sinking enemies & watching them fume in chat.

:cap_haloween:

Ordrazz

1,105 posts

bot are real, i have replay that i facing some bot lexington..... IT DIDNT STRIKE, Just launch plane.....

and the most weird thing is when i dive bomber and cause fire, it wont repair party....when it almost ded, the repair activate..... i though i got ez Arsonist

OH SHEET FAIL ARSONIST, SOME ON KSED THAT BOT -_-

from 20KM+

oh why bot, why not let the fire burn longer

Super Tester
7,578 posts
8,005 battles

Yep, I have seen CV players who just group up all the planes together and keep on going for enemy CV waves after waves till the game ends and team get whacked by enemy CVs. And when they finally reach enemy CV, they do auto drops 100% of times. My suggestion to them, whether you are using a bot or not, just don't play CV. It's beyond your skill level. No need to put pressure on your brain.

Edited by icy_phoenix

1,105 posts

^

if everyone play CV, WG will absolutely nerf the AA ship. since everyone will make rant about how OP is AA. after that WG will release insane OP premium CV, make a huge sell since everyone buy it. oh, WG will sell more premium CV to gain more profit. 

after that, WG will release BB with catapult fighter that can launch their own squadron. turning this game into World of Warship&plane.

KEEP PLAYING CV and KEEP NOOB, so WG will buff CV soooon!

1,498 posts
6 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

^

if everyone play CV, WG will absolutely nerf the AA ship. since everyone will make rant about how OP is AA. after that WG will release insane OP premium CV, make a huge sell since everyone buy it. oh, WG will sell more premium CV to gain more profit. 

after that, WG will release BB with catapult fighter that can launch their own squadron. turning this game into World of Warship&plane.

KEEP PLAYING CV and KEEP NOOB, so WG will buff CV soooon!

What's this got to do with bots??

1,105 posts
Just now, Ordrazz said:

What's this got to do with bots??

1000 noob bots will tampering the WoWs statistic that make look like CV doing underperformance..... CV buff soon

Edited by Skarhabek

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles
Just now, Ordrazz said:

Huh????????

are you feeling alright???

I don't see any relevance in your last 2 posts to the topic at hand....

??????

it's sharkbait, what do you expect?

1,498 posts
14 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

1000 noob bots will tampering the WoWs statistic that make look like CV doing underperformance..... CV buff soon

Being logical & on topic cannot be that painful, surely?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles
1 minute ago, Ordrazz said:

it's about as hard as thundercommander using proper grammar or me not trolling

51 posts
7,129 battles

I don't mind CV players going for the enemy CV. My condition is, if they do that, they better take out the enemy CV on the first or second wave.
If they keep going for the enemy CV afterwards, even after he lost so many planes, then he's practically neglecting to do the one big thing CV's are meant to do in this game: supporting allies.

307 posts
6,414 battles
5 hours ago, drakon233 said:

looks at your avrage tier

ummm my average tier in asia is around T7 .... that tier you are looking at is EU .... just started out on the EU server.

My most played ship is the Leningrad 196 Battles.

Edited by Burnt_Out_Koalas

1,105 posts
Just now, Ordrazz said:

well :V alright then

______

edit : this thread will be derailed into CV topic again..... not my fault :V

Edited by Skarhabek

Super Tester
2,725 posts
On 7/18/2017 at 1:12 PM, Ordrazz said:

But that is pointless, because if you don't play the previous ship, you won't know how to play the next ship you unlock...

Well, that's the point. The user can forget what's already lost & just adjust to the succeeding one.

Not advocating botting, but heck that's one of the reasons they exist & tried to make it work on every game: plain lazy & earning cash (if possible)