You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Question about signal flag

31 comments in this topic

534 posts

A signal flag will make me +15% of flooding,+5% to get detonated,what does it mean?make me back to port faster?

Signal flag will be given for each 24 hours,that means I receive signal flag for almost every day? 

1,105 posts

:cap_book:

+15% chance for causing flooding for enemy when you hit em with torp. including CV planes

+5% chance of detonation when your magazine get hit by a shell. it didnt effect much though.

if you get the achievement, the flag given is just once until the next day. 

440 posts
3,403 battles

Can't remember if det flag can repel the 5% bonus or not but, wow, didn't expect something like that from skar

Video Contributor
2,283 posts
10,924 battles

+15% chance of causing flooding means increase flooding to enemy

and give detonation to you +5% 

Edited by Onlinegamer

[BRU]
279 posts
2,112 battles
2 hours ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

Signal flag will be given for each 24 hours,that means I receive signal flag for almost every day? 

You'll be given a signal flag for earning achievements once a day.

Meaning if you got detonated, for example, you'll get 10 anti-det flags for that day and you'll get nothing if you got detonated on the very next game or within 24 hours when you earned those flags AFAIK.

Edited by EJL

Super Tester
7,793 posts
8,043 battles
1 hour ago, rouge42 said:

Can't remember if det flag can repel the 5% bonus or not but, wow, didn't expect something like that from skar

Mounting deto flag makes your detonation chance to 0. Which means, no matter what you do or mount or wherever ammunition hits you, you won't detonate.

332 posts
7,054 battles

Juliet Whisky Unaone Signal will in crease your flooding chance to enemy ships by 15%, but in doing so it increases "your" chance to be detonated by the enemy by +5%. To negate this use a Juliet Charley signal which reduced "your" detonation chance to 0%. Meaning you cannot be detonated while this signal is on your ship

1,105 posts
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

Mounting deto flag makes your detonation chance to 0. Which means, no matter what you do or mount or wherever ammunition hits you, you won't detonate.

my Bismarck got detonated by 2 torp hits. its look like it increase the HP of the Magazine by 100% instead....

my first detonate come from Karlsruhe by enemy kongo.... after that i know i must always use anti detonate upgrade.... on Bismarck too....

i think this game have Pseudo RNG?

from 1300 match, i got 2 detonation.... THIS IS BULLSHEET, i thought i can go with only 1 detonation all the time -_-

Beta Tester
2,718 posts
1,988 battles

Slightly stupid question, does Scenario mode have 0 Dentonation chance by default so the -100% flag is useless?

[LNA]
1,698 posts
10,550 battles
20 minutes ago, Alvin1020 said:

Slightly stupid question, does Scenario mode have 0 Dentonation chance by default so the -100% flag is useless?

I dont have the necessary equation but i think that unless you have +% det mods installed it is not necessary

Super Tester
7,793 posts
8,043 battles
19 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

my Bismarck got detonated by 2 torp hits. its look like it increase the HP of the Magazine by 100% instead....

my first detonate come from Karlsruhe by enemy kongo.... after that i know i must always use anti detonate upgrade.... on Bismarck too....

i think this game have Pseudo RNG?

from 1300 match, i got 2 detonation.... THIS IS BULLSHEET, i thought i can go with only 1 detonation all the time -_-

How is this related to my post that you quoted??

:thinking_really_really_hard:

Super Tester
7,793 posts
8,043 battles
27 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

mounting detonation flag make your immune from detonation......got detonated

That is impossible. If you have replay file, post it in bugs section. But I'm pretty sure you didn't mount it.

1,105 posts
Just now, icy_phoenix said:

That is impossible. If you have replay file, post it in bugs section. But I'm pretty sure you didn't mount it.

for make sure, i also mount the anti detonating magazine upgrade on Bismarck since the first time i get it and still equipping it. too bad i dont have replay, but that is the second time i got detonated after the Karlsruhe incident. total 2 detonation medal i got so far -_-

that is why, i thought the RNG in this game is based on pseudo  RNG. even the 0.01% chance will happen after 1000 roll of chance

[MEGA]
4,680 posts
18,037 battles
Just now, Skarhabek said:

that is why, i thought the RNG in this game is based on pseudo  RNG. even the 0.01% chance will happen after 1000 roll of chance

do you even math?

1,105 posts
Just now, drakon233 said:

do you even math?

0.01%*1000 = 0.1% chance happen, but in pseudo RNG this is will happen. do you even wonder why 0.1% of gacha chance still happen? lucky?

Just now, Thyaliad said:

Most likely you ran out of anti-detonation flags and didn't notice.

i still have 90+ right now. i am planning to use them all and come back to CV when i dont have flag remain. maybe 2 weeks later :V

[MEGA]
4,680 posts
18,037 battles
Just now, Skarhabek said:

0.01%*1000 = 0.1% chance happen, but in pseudo RNG this is will happen. do you even wonder why 0.1% of gacha chance still happen? lucky?

yep, this confirms you have absolutely no idea what "RNG' even is