You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Unannounced event this weekend

14 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

I cannot find any news about the event currently running on the website.

"Shit team Saturday".

It seems to be working well atm and if successful will also be extended to include Sunday much to my delight as I enjoy nothing more than busting my balls trying to win only to find that the majority of my team seems to think that the mission objectives are to hide behind islands, snipe from the back of the map and avoid cap zones at all times.

I also have a suspicion that this event has been in testing during weekdays as well to ensure that players like myself become extremely pissed off after about 2 matches and exit the game.

:etc_swear: 

1,487 posts

I also discovered this unannounced event, & also found it includes rank battles, the sub-acheivement goal for cruisers, is to straight away YOLO in the complete opposite direction than your team, & to correctly ensure that you deposit your cruiser into DIRECT confrontation with the enemy fleet, & to get the prize you have to start shooting at them with no backup whatsoever, & ALL communication with home fleet must be ignored.

Ordrazz

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

IKR, more or less often, some of the player in the team will turn the rank battle into the star dispensing charity.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

159 posts
5,676 battles
51 minutes ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

IKR, more or less often, some of the player in the term will turn the rank battle into the star dispensing charity.

Wait, what? we can get charity stars, nobody told me about that! And here I have been working so hard, when really I could just do nothing :Smile_amazed:

42 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

You play at weekends at your own risk.

Unfortunately for me I have no choice, it's a risk I must take :Smile_honoring: I have no time in the week yet somehow need to feed this strange addiction. That being said I feel like this weekend I've really properly participated in STSaturday, because I have had some shocker games today, maybe I did recieve a charity star already...

1,487 posts

No, charity means GIVE AWAY, not receive....

My team was feeling charitable today, esp the cruisers, so they GAVE AWAY 2 of my rank stars, out of my collection.

Ordrazz

1,011 posts
7,459 battles
3 hours ago, Trojan63 said:

only to find that the majority of my team seems to think that the mission objectives are to hide behind islands, snipe from the back of the map and avoid cap zones at all times.

What, you too? How can that be, I thought they are all on my team?

It seems always my team that loses the first ship about 2 minutes into the battle and after about 4 minutes I hear "the enemy team has taken the lead" - and plenty what you describe.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,513 battles

It's a weekly event, with extended duration on school holidays...

It also seems to extend to other games...