Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiralthomas

Tashkent is trash.

8 comments in this topic

199 posts
18,023 battles

To the "mango" developer who design this ship , this Tashkent is trash . Can't inflict much damages without the torpedoes . Can't use the HP recovery without steath . What is the purpose of this ship ? Too big for DD , too small for cruiser . "Mango" , " Mango" , " Mango " .

PS : "Mango" = vulgarity .

Edited by Admiralthomas

199 posts
18,023 battles

Senior Moderator Amade , when I wrote a complaint , you can't get it fixed . When I wrote vulgarity , you sanctioned me from the forum . " Mango" you and the game developer. 

PS : "Mango" =[content removed] .

Escalated sanctions for Repetitive and Excessive Rule Violations.

~dead_man_walking

1,480 posts

Well, the Tashkent was designed & built in Italy for the soviet navy, so if you have a problem with its design or performance, you had better book a trip to Italy to straighten them out...

The place you need to go, is the port town of Livorno, on the western coast.

Remember, while you're there to get some sight seeing in, & to see if you can eat some pizza & some great pasta, buy some of the best olive oil to take back, & most importantly take plenty of photos, so we can see the sights as well.

let me know how you went.:Smile_bajan2:

Ordrazz

189 posts
4,857 battles

Strongly agree, especially with that Russian detection range

And they give us 11 km (such a "long" range), so long that we get detected miles away without being able to return fire?

Oh and also superb torpedobeat skills can be learned with stock hull - you play it for once, you remember it forever

Well - to be straight, even with upgraded hull it's still lengthy, not to mention with stock hull, which made Tashkent no more maneuverable than a cruiser

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Tashkent is trash? LOL. So you have no clue what to do with Tashkent. Okay. Let me check.... 15.4km range on a Gunboat DD which can go like 48 kts max speed and can bring down concealment to 7.4km, has a gun reload of 4s, triple torp launcher with 8km torp range, sure is trash. Wait no, you are simply bad.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Sign in to follow this