Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ellofiend

Accounts

5 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Wait a minute..... didn't I replied to this thread last night?

Account sharing is not allowed under End User License Agreement (EULA) that we didn't bother to reading it.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles
3 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Account sharing is not allowed under End User License Agreement (EULA) that we didn't bother to reading it.

Actually, the EULA permits account sharing, however strongly recommends against it, and states that players have full responsibility and WG cannot protect the sharer against malicious damage to their account (for example, a troll selling all their ships or teamkilling other players). The EULA prohibits the sale of accounts in exchange for money.

However, the WoWS forum rules do not allow players to advertise giveaway offers, and I'd recommend that the OP delete their post content in good faith, to avoid forum sanctions.

Edited by benlisquare

283 posts
3,583 battles
3 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

yeah, something weird happened and I couldnt find it so I had to re-post it :fish_palm:

1,493 posts

If I shared your account, I probably would sell half the ships in it, then you would be cranky at me !:etc_hide_turtle:

Best just to leave it in your own life, & play it when time permits... Blowing people up every now & then is quite relaxing anyway... Good stress relief, just pop in now & then to keep your account active, that's the best way..

:cap_like:

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this