Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scommy

Why bother playing?

9 comments in this topic

71 posts
4,020 battles

Getting a repetitive theme in this game.

Opposing team has 3 DD my team has 2 (1 of which is AFK) on a map needing capping of 3 areas. The opposing team DD's will cap and spot with impunity. Typically my team may kill one or 2 of the enemy before getting completely wiped out.  My team will have had maybe 0.5% chance of winning and this will be apparent within the first 30 seconds..

The question is why bother? If the developers are going to keep this nonsense up? Is it better to just leave the battle to try a new ship or just charge in suicide? Or go hide in a corner? Am I the only one encountering this "scenario"?

Edited by scommy

[HMASW]
1,555 posts

GIT GUD !!!

if the team wants to lemming around brainless, then let them, you just get what damage you can.... You have had enough battles under your belt by now to know how the game is, esp. In school holidays., & ranked season

.... I was in a game today & they did exactly that in t10 ! So don't worry about it., just

GIT GUD !

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

71 posts
4,020 battles
4 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

GIT GUD !!!

if the team wants to lemming around brainless, then let them, you just get what damage you can.... You have had enough battles under your belt by now to know how the game is, esp. In school holidays., & ranked season

.... I was in a game today & they did exactly that in t10 ! So don't worry about it., just

GIT GUD !

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Ordrazz

XD yes I guess so lol. Good to know it even happens in T10 

Edited by scommy

Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles

Report AFK players (make sure to select the option to report for being afk). If they receive multiple reports repeatedly over many games, they will get penalized.

435 posts
6,221 battles

A few days ago,

our team  4xBB  4xCA  4xDD  (Amagi me)

vs

opponents  5xBB  2xCA  5-DD  

They had the advantage in both battleships and destroyers, they also had 3 man division and no division on our side.

It seems like MM is scraping the barrel and had just screwed us over big time.

No problem, we slaughter them, victory is so much sweeter once one is facing adversity.  

Edited by BuckleUpBones

[BRU]
279 posts
2,112 battles
9 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Report AFK players (make sure to select the option to report for being afk). If they receive multiple reports repeatedly over many games, they will get penalized.

Then take a break and play Coop and/or Scenario mode. I do that when playing Randoms gets too exhausting. :cap_like:

Super Tester
7,765 posts
8,043 battles
1 hour ago, EJL said:

Then take a break and play Coop and/or Scenario mode. I do that when playing Randoms gets too exhausting. :cap_like:

True, 2.2k+ co-op games here.

Sign in to follow this