Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

rant : Spood Beest nuud beff, snail turn, snail accelerate

8 comments in this topic

1,105 posts

Spood Beest of French really need revamp. First, it SLOW in term of reaching max speed. Second, it speed decrease when turning as same as not active. Third, the French line really need buff in term of speed when turning (when speed boost active). 

so here is my idea to buff the Spood Beest :

1. faster acceleration to reach max speed

2. lower the the decreasing speed when turning

3. increase dispersion fired at your ship by 50%

here's the problem about the French Ship T6 and T7 cause they are snail. 31 knot max speed and you are almost as slow as T8 BB, also the turning radius is crap too. when you go to the wrong flank (no enemy there or deleted already) you will reposition and move to another flank. the problem is Spood Beest accelerated so slowly AND LOSING SPEED A LOT WHEN TURNING. in the end.... its TOO LATE ooOOSSSHH crap MY DAMAGE WHEN TOO LOW -_-

or when you want to retreat, when ASWD the speed lose is so crap.......

and how did the unicum get consistent ++100K damage. beside a good aim, the position of the ship is important right?  

also do you think RDF is good commander skill to get? isnt its nice when you know where is the enemy heading?

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Why do all of your rant post always end up with some totally unrelated questions? People won't take you seriously if you start your thread with pointless rants like this.

Since you cannot live without it, I suggest you post your rants in general and ask questions in newbie area. Since any form of bashing is prohibited there.

I don't know about others, but I do like to read your posts even though they never made any sense at all, like absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Edited by icy_phoenix

207 posts
8,195 battles

only Iowa and Monty have 30 knot speed.....
31 knot speed isn't slow... if you think 31 knot speed slow, explain the graff spee 28 knot :Smile_trollface:

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,287 posts

Yet another post by the OP written like a two year old.

Write your rant posts and questions properly.

This way, you might be taken seriously..........

Sign in to follow this