You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
W_M1

Can I send a ticket to report someone with unsporting behavior during the ranked game?

6 comments in this topic

26 posts
3,447 battles

During my last ranked battle, my team had a soviet cruiser who was just shooting around with no reason from the very beginning. Our teammates asked him to stop, since it would reveal the fleet's direction. Then suddenly, he turned around to anchor himself at the edge of the map, sent spotting aircrafts to just sniping with bad accuracy, while other teammates were struggling to capture the control point in the middle. At least we were lucky enough to win the game, but we could lost the battle because of that selfish, unsporting behavior.

Thankfully, I have a replay file of that battle. If I send a ticket with replay file, will WG punish that player?

[BOTES]
438 posts
3,955 battles

From what you described, that's just terrible game-play and doesn't really qualify as "unsporting behavior". 

As from the Wargaming EULA, https://worldoftanks.com/en/content/docs/user_agreement/ (yes it says World of Tank but it applies to all wargaming titles)

4. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

The following actions are prohibited in game:

4.01. Intentionally damaging vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team damage).

4.02. Intentionally destroying vehicles belonging to a player on the same team (team kill).

4.03. Intentionally blocking (blocking from front and rear) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.

4.04. Intentionally propping (blocking on one side, where the other side of a user's vehicle touches a fixed indestructible obstacle, preventing free movement.) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.

4.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of vehicles belonging to players of the same team.

4.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied tank, plane, ship or similar actions. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied tank into line of fire, pushing allied tanks off of cliffs, bridges, into water, etc.

4.07. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle (excessive and repetitive passive play).

If anything, World of Warships is a MMO game, bad players exist. Just move on 

Edited by 9mm1n

26 posts
3,447 battles
3 minutes ago, 9mm1n said:

From what you described, that's just terrible game-play and doesn't really qualify as "unsporting behavior". 

If anything, World of Warships is a MMO game, bad players exist. Just move on 

Very well. It's really disappointing to hear, though, to be honest.

Super Tester
7,542 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, W_M1 said:

Very well. It's really disappointing to hear, though, to be honest.

Just add him in contact, put him in a group named something like "troll". Queue up once you see him go in battle to avoid him in the consecutive matches.

283 posts
3,577 battles

What about a certain zao player torpedoing me from point blank range because i bumped into his arse at the start of the match? Is that retaliation of unprecedented proportions? or is that inappropriate conduct? should that be reported?

[BMRSF]
420 posts
1,221 battles

Yes You can mate.... remember to put any Replay and screenshot on it 
That's also including chat and any misbehaviour doing :) .

@ellofiend That's already on Team Killing practically he doing so purposely... you can also try to report that... But according System. that's already handled by Team Killing Automatic system :) 

as long is violated Wargaming Rules and EULA you can always try to report via Support center.

Ephys