Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Mxx_iron

Camouflage purchases

6 comments in this topic

14 posts
13,794 battles

I've been a member for over a year now........Love the game guys..

However, in the store, I can purchase a ton of signals BUT, no camouflage. You should have a selection of camo's and sell them. Select 5 sets of different camos or 5 sets of the same, with "X"# in each set. I love using the various camos but run through them quickly.

I never buy "signals" but I would buy "camouflage".

Thx and keep up the great work.

159 posts
5,684 battles

Is WG stalking me? I reply in this post and then a few days later I get a notice in port saying there is a camo pack available for purchase. if you're reading this WG spies, can you please make HMNZS Achilles (late war mods) and also increase the range of Admiral Graf Spee's secondaries for me, thanks :cap_like:

14 posts
13,794 battles

I've been reading the comments here concerning camouflage and didn't realize how many felt as I do.

I especially like the ideas put foUrht by PGM991 AND Kultabashi. 

WoW should have a contest from within the membership submitting camo designs. Post these and allow the other members to vote either here or on Facebook. Give the designers of the top 20 selected a prize of some sorts. 

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION GUYS........or in our case Captain participation.      You at 'WoW are smart guys....get us involved.

Thx for all you do...........

318 posts
6,868 battles

I think that WG wants people to purchase the Permanent ship Cammo's instead of them selling the regular cammo's in store. 

[_BST_]
25 posts
4,941 battles

I also would like to see this. Signals are great but the camo packs would be an equally sought after addition I believe.

Sign in to follow this