10 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles

Haifuri captain voice Mod: Akeno+Mashiro / Thea+Wilhelmina

maxresdefault.jpg

shiros-shark-plushie1.jpg

RARARARA I'm the shark Plushie

Not in the mood of buying another Graf Spee? Want to hear Haifuri captain voices while using normal captains? Can't mount Haifuri captains on USN/VMF/RN ships?

Here we are-- presenting Haifuri Voice mod:  a voice mod with captain voice files extracted from the in-game files. Using this mod will enable either the crew of 

HSF Harekaze (Akeno Misaki and Munetani Mashiro)

HSF Graf Spee (Thea Kreutzer and Wilhemina )

as the captain voice over

Download link: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BynOJQFWGUWCc0ZhZW1YM1ZtMWM/view?usp=sharing

Install and setting up

1. decompress the .zip file downloaded

2. Paste the files under /World_of_Warships/res_mod/ [current game version]

NI1J534.png

The file structure should look pic above

3.1 Launch the game and

3.2 Go to settings,

3.3 Select the desired captain voice. (Harekaze is Mashiro/Akeno Misaki while Wilhelmina is Thea Kreutzer) 

8qsIFm5.jpg

Edited by 9mm1n

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles
19 minutes ago, KOMMANDANTTANKER said:

Nice, but in the quick_commands_receive folder, why is the Akeno and Mashiro voiceovers there? Can you please update it?

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what's happening. Would you provide more details on the issue?

Edited by 9mm1n

[PSYCO]
5 posts
2,989 battles

Thank you for the fast reply,

When I downloaded your mod, in both quick_commands_receive folders, there are just copies of the voiceovers from the quick_commands folder. Should I re-download your mod?

[PSYCO]
5 posts
2,989 battles

I read in the 0.6.8 changelog that they fixed a bug referring to the HSF voiceovers, in which a similar bug occurred. Now after the bug fix, the voiceovers should play the standard IJN voiceovers instead of the Akeno or Mashiro / Mina or Thea voiceovers.

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles

What you described seems to be normal. 

For your information, the file structure would look like this in the file path you described.

zvyC39D.png

If anything, you shouldn't need to bother with the file structure. I created this mod AS IS from the original ingame voice over files. Simply follow the install guide outlined in my OP and it should work normally as the HSF commanders would. 

9 minutes ago, KOMMANDANTTANKER said:

I read in the 0.6.8 changelog that they fixed a bug referring to the HSF voiceovers, in which a similar bug occurred. Now after the bug fix, the voiceovers should play the standard IJN voiceovers instead of the Akeno or Mashiro / Mina or Thea voiceovers.

I'm not too sure about that. 

Edited by 9mm1n

[PSYCO]
5 posts
2,989 battles

My file structure is the same as the picture.

19 minutes ago, 9mm1n said:
28 minutes ago, KOMMANDANTTANKER said:

I'm not too sure about that. 

Here is the link for the 0.6.8 changes: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/announcement-public-test-068-2/

In the changelog you can see "If you select ARPEGGIO, High School Fleet or Seagal voices, your Quick Commands are now accompanied by standard voiceovers." in the 6th spot.

[COMBT]
Beta Tester
1 post
2,440 battles

Does this mod still working or nah? Cuz I followed the instruction and there is no option for me to choose between either Harekaze and Wilhelmina voice modification in in-game setting.