You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BravaZulu296

[POLL] Should Conqueror keep 457mm

Should Conqueror keep 457mm  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Conqueror keep 457mm

• Yes
    • No

10 comments in this topic

346 posts

Although it's not final maybe if enough people vote yes WG won't implement Conqueror as another Montana, or at least have 457mm as researchable

Edited by BravaZulu296

[BOTES]
439 posts
3,955 battles

I see where did the uproars comes from, but I don't think we should over interpret WG's changes to a ship still in super-testing phase. \

However, it would be nice if they can implement the ship with alternative loadouts (like GK and FdG) 

Edited by 9mm1n

[LBAS]
4,474 posts
25,647 battles
5 minutes ago, 9mm1n said:

However, it would be nice if they can implement the ship with alternative loadouts (like GK and FdG) 

yeah I love 4x2 Conqueror at the first sight

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles

While 457mm won't pen 32mm bow, but it is enough to make a differnce on several cruisers' 30mm decks. So I vote for keeping the 457.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles
On 7/7/2017 at 10:03 AM, BravaZulu296 said:

at least have 457mm as researchable

This I would agree to. Either choose between 457mm with a long reload, or 419mm with better RoF.

But 419mm is still bigger than Montana's guns, so... :Smile_hiding:

283 posts
3,577 battles

either 419 with great accuracy (on par yamato) vs 457 with bad accuracy (below kurfurst) this probably doesn't work but I want better accuracy than the Gk because the Germans need better accuracy and I would play them for eternity which is why I want to avenge them via the British battleships.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:41 PM, ellofiend said:

either 419 with great accuracy (on par yamato) vs 457 with bad accuracy (below kurfurst) this probably doesn't work but I want better accuracy than the Gk because the Germans need better accuracy and I would play them for eternity which is why I want to avenge them via the British battleships.

Shouldn't it be the other way around, 12 guns with less accuracy but more shells and 8 shells for better accuracy

edit: oops auto correct did weird stuff

Edited by FenrirApalis

283 posts
3,577 battles
2 minutes ago, FenrirApalis said:

Shouldn't I Team Battles be the other way around, 12 guns with less accuracy but more shells and 8 shells for better accuracy

yeah, thats what i meant ><