Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skarhabek

HOOORAAY! German Secondary got buff! its YOLO time!!

17 comments in this topic

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles

They would only bringing the fire chance in the line of the ones in the other classes. What's more, you were complaining about uninstalling for quite a few times already yet you are still coming back huh?

But if you would really uninstall, then...

Spoiler

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
9 minutes ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

They would only bringing the fire chance in the line of the ones in the other classes. What's more, you were complaining about uninstalling for quite a few times already yet you are still coming back huh?

But if you would really uninstall, then...

Reveal hidden contents

He is a troll

and what you doing is Feeding him

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles
1 minute ago, Harpoon01 said:

He is a troll

and what you doing is Feeding him

Hahahahah----pffft

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist feeding one once in a while.

372 posts
10,085 battles
1 hour ago, Skarhabek said:

its lie.... it got heavy nerf....

WG hate secondary battle!

rage quit and uninstall now -_-

No one cares if you uninstall..

1,105 posts

i am just rage quit CV and play Bismarck and Algerie, and now they NERF Bismarck too.... i suspect they will nerf the French Soon™

this is suspicious.... when i play KM CA they dont even bother of buffing it.... playing CV and they nerf the seal clubbing T5 and T4 after i want to seal club with decent commander skill......

and now, got Bismarck..... got nerfed...... what else,.... the French CA got nerf later after i got Henry4?? [yeeah Henry4 is OP]

may be i should create a new account so WG dont know what kind of sheep i am in :V

[psssttt i am going to take RNBB, dont tell WG i am playing it :V the wont nerf it.....if they dont know it]

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,213 battles
3 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

another shark bait :cap_wander_2:

I think it qualifies as Master Bait cause of how it actually managed to successfully bait me

1,480 posts
3 hours ago, Skarhabek said:

i am just rage quit CV and play Bismarck and Algerie, and now they NERF Bismarck too.... i suspect they will nerf the French Soon™

Start of rant:

I took you to be a vocal CV player, a lot of times miss the point & sound totally ridiculous, but determined to improve, You go on & on wanting more CVs, the Kaga, the Enterprise , & especially Graf Zeppelin, then you you see them coming, you complain about them before they even get finalised & come out, now you say you rage quit & are suddenly a Bismarck player, only because you get it in a mission, only to admit in another post that you run away as soon as 2 DD come anywhere near you!

Please Make up your mind, stick to your principles & beliefs, & move steadily forward so we can follow your posts.

/rant over

Ordrazz

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
4 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Start of rant:

I took you to be a vocal CV player, a lot of times miss the point & sound totally ridiculous, but determined to improve, You go on & on wanting more CVs, the Kaga, the Enterprise , & especially Graf Zeppelin, then you you see them coming, you complain about them before they even get finalised & come out, now you say you rage quit & are suddenly a Bismarck player, only because you get it in a mission, only to admit in another post that you run away as soon as 2 DD come anywhere near you!

Please Make up your mind, stick to your principles & beliefs, & move steadily forward so we can follow your posts.

/rant over

Ordrazz

It's a common problem for kids playing the game.

Sign in to follow this