You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_neppu

Add countdown for detection bloom penalty after firing gun

3 comments in this topic

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

As you may know it, there are detection bloom that would increase your detection range to that of your maximum firing range for 20 seconds. That would be the 20 seconds you will need to spend time dodging (for CAs and DDs, or eating, in BBs' case) shell and that might seems to last an eternity for some. Some people (like I am) might sometimes get lost on how much longer the detection penalty will last.

I propose that there will be some kind of countdown timer acting in a similar manner to fires/floodings/incapacitations timer so I can know when the bloom penalty would end. This intended to be the quality-of-life change for DDs/CAs that need to be actively dodging during the penalty.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles

Nice feature, but I don't think WG will put it high up on the priority list. You could probably ask around see if any modders could help out. Shouldn't be too hard for them

[PANTS]
39 posts
10,034 battles

Someone should make a mod that does that and then WG will go "ah that's a great idea let's steal it", then it will be in the game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)