Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

6.8 radar buff

27 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

so i was just browseing the CN WOWS forum and it seems that the useless shit upgrades are getting a big buff, the most noticeable one was the radar upgrade

apart from extending the radar time it also move's radar to a extra slot oh, and the indinapolis gets 9.9km radar now, cheers belfast

there are plenty of more changes that's going to make DD's life hell

https://sea-group.org/?p=3128&lang=en

^anyone int rested read the above link

112 posts
1,553 battles

Why :,( If DD's can't operate within 10km of half the ships whats the point in bringing one? Radar only encourages long range BB sniping -_-

Edited by Dire_Venom

Video Contributor
2,267 posts
10,789 battles

Surveillance mod 1 moved to 4th slot

Moskva : hi there DDs I used to stealth surface 15km now back to normal 13.8km kek

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
1 minute ago, Dire_Venom said:

Why :,( If DD's can't operate within 10km of half the ships whats the point in bringing one? Radar only encourages long range BB sniping -_-

i dont know that, i just know that belfast is going to be even more fracking IMBA now, GJ WG, you really hit the mark this time

260 posts
4,654 battles

9.9km radar on a tier 7 USN CA, that is even better than tier 9 Baltimore's 9.45km radar and on par with tier 10 radar (excluding duration).

So this is the birth between Russia and US CA?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

I demand IJN DD buff

Module to increase the range of torp, but increase detonation chance dramatically when hit at the Torp Magazine or Torp tube (tier 6 and above)

Skill to increase Torp range but sacrifice Speed (replace the One that reduce range for speed)

Reduce the detection of Long Lance torp to only 1km

All Torp no Longer can be spotted from the air

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
8 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

I demand IJN DD buff

Module to increase the range of torp, but increase detonation chance dramatically when hit at the Torp Magazine or Torp tube (tier 6 and above)

Skill to increase Torp range but sacrifice Speed (replace the One that reduce range for speed)

Reduce the detection of Long Lance torp to only 1km

All Torp no Longer can be spotted from the air

have you even read the link i posted? there is a IJN DD buff already

283 posts
3,591 battles

I'd rather you hadn't told me about this and that way I would not have to surrender my gaede to the wg gods:fish_panic:

Edited by ellofiend

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

And then you have the Shinonome that will see ships with the radar range longer than her maximum gun range, and by a sizable margin too (9km vs 9.9km+).

Just. Wow.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

have you even read the link i posted? there is a IJN DD buff already

It never enough

They nerf them to oblivion from closed alpha to the launch of the game

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
Just now, Harpoon01 said:

It never enough

They nerf them to oblivion from closed alpha to the launch of the game

they were IMBA back then, and utterly skilless to play. 20km torp spam shimakaze is not something you need or want in the game, but i do hope they bring back the old IJN DD gun alpha damage, makes them competitive at least

1,126 posts

hmm... if 120 sec reload of topedo call spam

what less than 10 sec reload gun called?

super ultra mega hyper spam?

well, I don't mind the torpedo, it's powerful so it can't be made to easily to hit.

I want buff on ship performance instead, it's stealth, turning etc

Edited by PGM991

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

How many people have that upgrades module ?

Not every one have it.

and how many module can 1 person have ? not all his radar ship will mount that if I may say.

it considered trash upgrade for long time, even in clash of element everyone trade points for engine boost rathr than other upgrade

its not That a big of a deal, just sayin

Edited by humusz

[MELON]
18 posts
2,951 battles
7 minutes ago, humusz said:

Not every one have it.

and how many module can 1 person have ? not all his radar ship will mount that if I may say.

it considered trash upgrade for long time, even in clash of element everyone trade points for engine boost rathr than other upgrade

I Have like 2 - 5 that all variant of new module , and its all useless on inventory , since all my supercontainer always got that mod thingy

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
10 minutes ago, humusz said:

Not every one have it.

all it takes is one ship with that mod out of every radar ship on the enemy team to ruin ur day, just like how not everyone has a belfast but everyone still know's it's OP

1,107 posts
7,844 battles
9 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

all it takes is one ship with that mod out of every radar ship on the enemy team to ruin ur day, just like how not everyone has a belfast but everyone still know's it's OP

Not every bellfast would have 1

A Fisshing tryhard division bellfast is another story since they most likely have 1, it would screw your day otherwise - even without those module

I only have 1, an I put it prob on des moines

Another player might have diffrent choice, 

If every single player have 10 of those module, then you can be twitchy and whine about it - since it perfectly makes sense

If I ask you drakon, how many do you have, which ship do you put it on ?

13 minutes ago, VonFreya said:

I Have like 2 - 5 that all variant of new module , and its all useless on inventory , since all my supercontainer always got that mod thingy

I have 6 engine boost used and 4 useless repair module (sold 3 of those for 1 million eventualy)

Edited by humusz

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

you dont get my point, im saying that this mod is like a belfast, you might not meet someone with it every battle but when you do he is very liable to ruin your match, not about belfasts having the mod

1,107 posts
7,844 battles
8 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

you dont get my point, im saying that this mod is like a belfast, you might not meet someone with it every battle but when you do he is very liable to ruin your match, not about belfasts having the mod

Thats the whole point of this upgrade doesnt it ? ever since its introduction

when you meet 1 you so screwed, but chances of every radar ship you meet have 1 of those is also not big

Engine boost module is also buff like that. its not like all DD you meet will have 1

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

TBH the indi was slightly underpoforming at T7 before the buff, so i can see why she was buffed, but i dont see why they buffed her so much, i mean, either give it the detection buff or the radar buff, she dosnt need more

1,386 posts
8,248 battles
6 hours ago, drakon233 said:

i dont know that, i just know that belfast is going to be even more fracking IMBA now, GJ WG, you really hit the mark this time

A radar mod 1 is only available for T9 and T10. Belfast cannot equip it.

Sign in to follow this