Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

[RANT] my stupidity led to 7 people's 1hr20min result in nothing

12 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,230 battles

So in SEA-group site I found this curious achievement called "goes like clockwork"

The requirement was "complete four different scenarios in a sequence in a week"

So with a seven people division we set out for the task. We just went for simple victory, no 5 stars.

Unfortunately, due to a stupid mistake I made (entering Killer Whale twice), we didn't get this achievement.

Guess I'll probably compensate my six division mates with doubloons tomorrow… sad

Edited by _Halcyon

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

Oh dear, feelsbadman.

I sorta feel guilty too, played Aoba, killed some stuff then died, played pretty average and was first to die.

Then yesterday on way home from work still have 3 hours premium time... Ohhhhhh dayuuuum son.

Despite me doing so poorly, they scored 5 stars - - - :Smile_facepalm:

Woulda played a lot more on Sunday if I'd known... Farewell sweet free premium time and I'm sorry team for having a potato seizure.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
4 hours ago, THAI_THIEF said:

PvE is unworthy to play same to Rank Battles

Screw it, I'll bite.

No way, Scenarios and Ranked are where it's at. Scenarios are great for farming credits and stuff in a fun way. The rewards for getting 4/5 stars are great! Not to mention you can group up with 6 others - so much more fun!

I love ranked because people actually play as a team and for the team most of the time. That's the game style I like, hell the only reason I still play this game is for Clan Battles/Wars when they come.

Ok maybe because I like playing with friends as well...

Hurry up WG and give us bigger Clan sizes and Clan Battles!! PvE/Ranked has whet my appetite.

[KGHSF]
3,205 posts
6,030 battles
9 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Screw it, I'll bite.

No way, Scenarios and Ranked are where it's at. Scenarios are great for farming credits and stuff in a fun way. The rewards for getting 4/5 stars are great! Not to mention you can group up with 6 others - so much more fun!

I love ranked because people actually play as a team and for the team most of the time. That's the game style I like, hell the only reason I still play this game is for Clan Battles/Wars when they come.

Ok maybe because I like playing with friends as well...

Hurry up WG and give us bigger Clan sizes and Clan Battles!! PvE/Ranked has whet my appetite.

I thought so

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles
On 7/4/2017 at 4:49 AM, S4pp3R said:

:I Really?

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles
On July 4, 2560 BE at 0:52 AM, drakon233 said:

my popcorn isnt salty enough, i want a refund

You have been playing more than 2 hours and 2 weeks

what not steam kek

Sign in to follow this