LordTyphoon

World of Warships – Pay to win? 

165 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, _DuxNutz_ said:

Funny drakon233, 

Speaking of flawed tactics, or more precisely flawed comprehension  

As if what I posted was not clear enough for most people of average inteligence to understand. 

Getting "it straight"  is clearly something of a challenge for you.

Now that  "sucks" (your word not mine). :cap_tea:

46 minutes ago, _DuxNutz_ said:

Want to go head to head with a more powerful opponent and then cry about it and play 

the "oh that ship is OP" card....  Sooky La La, I say

I

humm, right, and what's this? "cry" "this ship OP card"? you might not have said the work suck but you implied it more then enough for anyone to get the meaning

ah, and like i said before, if you want to ACTUALLY make you opinions recognized and not ridiculed, use FACTS and LOGIC, what part of that is so goddamn hard for you people? if you want to show the belfast is not OP then give TELL US WHY

"because i dont think it's OP?" do you know how stupid saying something like that is about the same as walking up to a bank and saying

"hey i want to make a small loan of a few thousand bucks, i dont have anything that can prove im good for the cash or i cant return it, but trust me, i have a feeling i'll be able to give it back soon"

does that sound stupid? yes

is that what people who only use their opinions to make other people think like them sounds like becasue they cant back it up with a solid argument? also yes

so i've said it a hundred times before and i'll say it again

IF YOU WANT YOU OPINION TO BE RECOGNIZED THEN DONT DODGE AROUND FACTS AND LOGIC AND GIVE A REASON FOR PEOPLE TO AGREE WITH YOU, IF YOU CANT THEN STAY OUT OF DISCUSSION THREADS BECAUSE WE CANT DISCUSS WITH PEOPLE MAKING US SLAM OUT HEADS ON THE TABLE WITH FRUSTRATION

Edited by drakon233

Posted (edited)

never mind what i said here, it was uncalled for

Edited by drakon233

Come on guys, whats with this " so you are saying " and "what you really mean is"

Play the game, its fun, but its just a game. LOL

Peace !!

Just now, _DuxNutz_ said:

Come on guys, whats with this " so you are saying " and "what you really mean is"

Peace !!

it's a game, it's supposed to be fun, and they you get ships like the belfast, MK, loyang and saipan that makes it not. that's the problem we were discussing here

14 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

I

humm, right, and what's this? "cry" "this ship OP card"? you might not have said the work suck but you implied it more then enough for anyone to get the meaning

ah, and like i said before, if you want to ACTUALLY make you opinions recognized and not ridiculed, use FACTS and LOGIC, what part of that is so goddamn hard for you people? if you want to show the belfast is not OP then give TELL US WHY

"because i dont think it's OP?" do you know how stupid saying something like that is about the same as walking up to a bank and saying

"hey i want to make a small loan of a few thousand bucks, i dont have anything that can prove im good for the cash or i cant return it, but trust me, i have a feeling i'll be able to give it back soon"

does that sound stupid? yes

is that what people who only use their opinions to make other people think like them sounds like becasue they cant back it up with a solid argument? also yes

so i've said it a hundred times before and i'll say it again

IF YOU WANT YOU OPINION TO BE RECOGNIZED THEN DONT DODGE AROUND FACTS AND LOGIC AND GIVE A REASON FOR PEOPLE TO AGREE WITH YOU, IF YOU CANT THEN STAY OUT OF DISCUSSION THREADS BECAUSE WE CANT DISCUSS WITH PEOPLE MAKING US SLAM OUT HEADS ON THE TABLE WITH FRUSTRATION

Geez buddy, your very angry aren't you ? time for a hot cup of tea and a lie down hey ?

Reckon I might buy me a Belfast, you've convinced me... :cap_popcorn: 

7 minutes ago, _DuxNutz_ said:

Peace !!

You should totally be friends with sharkbait. I have a strong feeling you two are made for each other

13 minutes ago, _DuxNutz_ said:

Geez buddy, your very angry aren't you ? time for a hot cup of tea and a lie down hey ?

Reckon I might buy me a Belfast, you've convinced me... :cap_popcorn: 

buy the belast while you still can, im not pissed that people are playing it, playing the ship is totally legit, i do it also

what im pissed at is people calling blatentlytly OP ships "fine" and not being able to cough up a even remotely passable reason to support it

10 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

buy the belast while you still can, im not pissed that people are playing it, playing the ship is totally legit, i do it also

what im pissed at is people calling blatentlytly OP ships "fine" and not being able to cough up a even remotely passable reason to support it

Saipan is fine.

6 hours ago, stratmania said:

Saipan is fine.

And then we get stuff like this. :Smile_teethhappy:

In this "discussion" I've noted no-one has mentioned or compared Belfast to the Fiji, I don't have Belfast so I don't have experience of her, but I recently unlocked Fiji and she is a beast even in her stock configuration, perhaps even close to equal to Belfast herself, but I obviously don't know. What do people who've played both think?

Why did they feel the need to add obvious improvements to an already strong design/class of ship?

@amade please lock this thread, it's gone off topic. No longer the discussion I intended to have with the forum. 

45 minutes ago, Sparcie said:

In this "discussion" I've noted no-one has mentioned or compared Belfast to the Fiji, I don't have Belfast so I don't have experience of her, but I recently unlocked Fiji and she is a beast even in her stock configuration, perhaps even close to equal to Belfast herself, but I obviously don't know. What do people who've played both think?

Why did they feel the need to add obvious improvements to an already strong design/class of ship?

That is what I would like to know as well, considering the reason why RN cruisers don't get HE shells was because WG considered cruisers fiiring HE in self-created smoke unfun for enemies. Yet they turned right back around with the Belfast.

1 minute ago, Thyaliad said:

That is what I would like to know as well, considering the reason why RN cruisers don't get HE shells was because WG considered cruisers fiiring HE in self-created smoke unfun for enemies. Yet they turned right back around with the Belfast.

yes, fiji is also very powerful. when i grinded through her i had a 73% WR solo(dropped a bit after i finished the grind and played randomly but meh)

the reason fiji is in a sweet spot is that firstly, she gets the same guns as edinbrough, so T8 guns at T7 with no drawbacks, 2nd T7 is also in T7, a prime location in the MM where she constantly meet T5s and can beat the stuffing out of them. 3rd, the only hard counter to fiji at the tier now is radar ships at T7(which are only prems), so if the fiji gets in to a good defensive location, it's even harder to dislodge it then dislodging a Minotaur at T10, on top of that she still gets the standard heal and assorted RNCL gimmicks

then we have the belfast

same as the edin she's in the sweet spot where she meets T5s, she dosnt have RNCL standard AP but has IFHE to make up for it, she has concealment module. so the distence between her getting spotted and her radar range is about 0.2 KM, which means that if she get spotted by a DD alone, it's literally "press radar for instantly dead DD", on top of that she has smoke and hydro as well. so basically speaking if a belfast has control over a cap, there is almost no way a DD can contest it in any form alone. the only hard counter to belfast is radar ships of the same tier and BBs headstrong enough to rush a belfast's smoke.

52 minutes ago, Sparcie said:

actually, belfast is a edinbrough class ship. ie. T8(although she dosnt get any of the perks going from t7-8 gives apart from better AA)