You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kongman

gold or piasters

13 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

we need this during the testing phase , myself and alot of other people drop alot of money on these games buying gold , or piasters for gold ships and equipment . i want to see the benfits of this equipment/ship before the game goes live.

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

Maybe like in WoT beta. 150 gold everyday.

this....because SEA beta for WoT way back then has 150 gold for everyday...and I hope it is going to be implemented also here.......I wanna try that Kitakami...

:honoring:

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

WG won't implement pay for until the game goes live.

Until then (like the rest of us who have run out/don't have any) you'll have to wait for missions or some other method of distribution is implemented.

(and don't worry it's being pushed very regularly up the food chain ;) )

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Piastres wont exist after release. Piastres is what gold is in release. The premium currency. It will be distributed during beta, closed and open, as the devs see fit. Meaning when they need things tested. Remember, even though  you feel the need for something, what is important during beta, is what the Devs feel is needed to be tested. Economy effects of premium currency is not at the focus of testing for now. Hence why you dont have piastres allocated currently.

Furthermore, remember that everything is wiped anyways upon release. And can be wiped anytime during beta as well, depending on the needs of the devs.