Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

most scariest thing to a dd and royal navy cruiser

11 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

so me and a div mate jumped in our Montana and a saw 5 des moins on our team and a moskva and a missouri and on enemy 3 des moins  i said to the enemy team have fun and goodluck cause ur gonna need it.5957d3569c77f_anightmare.thumb.jpg.dfc212b545039bc834df3cca1b9ff211.jpgimageproxy.php?img=&key=ccdef9bf6e307a5e

Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

283 posts
3,561 battles

Am I just daft or is there something to see?, please point out! TV keyboards are annoying

Edited by ellofiend

753 posts
8,965 battles
1 hour ago, ellofiend said:

Am I just daft or is there something to see?, please point out! TV keyboards are annoying

Nope you are fine, nothing to see here as it's just another useless thread which seem more and more common these days.

How I miss yobbo at times with a good nonsensical rant thread instead of these everybody look at me threads that are becoming the norm. 

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles

Well may be you didn't get the point. He was talking about the mis-distribution of RADAR ships between teams. And he is feeling happy that happened to be in his team. May be if the opposite would have happened, we would see a rant thread!

283 posts
3,561 battles

Yep, sorry didn't see the tag so i didn't recognise the meaning but also I referenced this post on the ranked meta  thread, (just making sure no copyright or forums violations or anything)

Super Tester
7,522 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

wait, how did your moskov get a achievement if he got 0XP? isnt he AFK?

inb4 the achievement is detonation

Read up, it was a detonation!

Sign in to follow this