You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Area51P41

Reward`s for P.T game

11 comments in this topic

89 posts
6,458 battles

Ok, i played the P.T & did everything that needed doing & when I go for the reward all I get is part 2 of the reward & not part 1. This happened last time they had 2 parts to it, I got part 1 & not part 2 so I put in a ticket & in the end I still didn`t get the reward.

Now I know this is not just me that this is happening to as other players have put a post under Claim reward. Maybe someone will see this & fix the reward`s so we get both as it was said.

I played & finished the P.T game both time`s & did all that was asked. So if you played both test games please post here so we can all see how may miss out on the rewards.:cap_rambo::Smile_sad:  

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

Me too, I even risked my sanity ranking out both PTS, but only get a reward for one round.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles
1 hour ago, THUNDERCOMMANDER4 said:

they stated in a post a while ago u only get reward for one pts or something like that i cant remember how long ago it was

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/announcement-public-test-067/

[20 June: UPDATED]

0.6.7 Public Test #2 will be focusing more on the Ranked Battle mode. 

Progress from Public Test #1 will NOT be saved and Rewards will be issued separately between the test sessions. Players who have already completed session #1 missions will be eligible to receive the reward twice.

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I didn't get them.

Worst thing is I went to rank 1 first PTS but then only played a couple of games on the second one so the rewards don't even come close to what I earned.

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Havent had a reward from PTS all year. try logging in with my PTS details incorrect. yet they were good enough to play in the PTS.

Dunno, give up. Waste of my time now.

Beta Tester
60 posts

yes me too

I finished PT1 3 tasks and PT2 1st task

I only got PT1 task 1 and PT2 task 1 reward.

no Premium and 5 special flags

Very disappoint 

89 posts
6,458 battles

Well people it since that maybe posting here has helped just checked the Redeem Rewards for the second time & I got the part 1 of the rewards so please go & check.

Good luck I hope you get your reward