You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ordrazz

New Russian Battleship spotted!

12 comments in this topic

1,482 posts

I seen the new T5 Russian battleship today, the October Revolution...

Strange funnel, just like in real life..

seems to play like Imperator Nikolai, but it has AA.

I WANT ONE NOW!!!!, NOT LATER, NOW!!!

:cap_rambo:

Ordrazz

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,850 battles

Has fast cycling-but limited charge DCP which will be gone forever once used up. So I think it will be excellent at making an otherwise-impossible pushes with heavy HE/torp spamimg, but she will only get one or two chances to do so (or none at all if you sit behind and burn up your damage control charges early).

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

Beta Tester
486 posts
7,921 battles
22 hours ago, Admiral_Neptulussus said:

Has fast cycling-but limited charge DCP which will be gone forever once used up. So I think it will be excellent at making an otherwise-impossible pushes with heavy HE/torp spamimg, but she will only get one or two chances to do so (or none at all if you sit behind and burn up your damage control charges early).

.......and it sees tier 7 ships

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

I'd say not even close to Nikolai. Nikolai has no AA but doesn't meet manual drop CV. Nikolai has better accuracy (sigma 2.0 with 12 guns, only one in the game) compared to 1.8 of Oct Rev. Nikolai has better turret layout, with 3 gun turrets facing front and can do 3/4 barrage at 15°, full at 30° while Oct Rev has a layout similar to AB-XY. Also Nikolai won't use up damage control.

317 posts
6,856 battles

Have to say she is a really nice looking ship. Maybe ill buy him when the price comes down a little.

372 posts
10,097 battles
13 hours ago, _Halcyon said:

I'd say not even close to Nikolai. Nikolai has no AA but doesn't meet manual drop CV. Nikolai has better accuracy (sigma 2.0 with 12 guns, only one in the game) compared to 1.8 of Oct Rev. Nikolai has better turret layout, with 3 gun turrets facing front and can do 3/4 barrage at 15°, full at 30° while Oct Rev has a layout similar to AB-XY. Also Nikolai won't use up damage control.

Nikolai is just ridiculous...