Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
USN_CV63

When can we buy the USS Enterprise?

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[MCKEE]
Beta Tester
11 posts
3,045 battles

Hello all,

WOWS North America have released the USS Enterprise on June 30.

When can we get this? Anyone has any idea?

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

in due time'

 

jokes aside i'd say it's gonna be at least 2 weeks before we see her her since we just respelled the HSF packages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
72 posts
8,722 battles

I hope it's sooner rather than later.

HSF is not my cup of tea but Gallant for Ranked and Enterprise "for boldly going" are what I'm waiting for.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[MCKEE]
Beta Tester
11 posts
3,045 battles
52 minutes ago, Thorhorsemen said:

I hope it's sooner rather than later.

HSF is not my cup of tea but Gallant for Ranked and Enterprise "for boldly going" are what I'm waiting for.

 

I think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_AUS_]
Beta Tester
72 posts
8,722 battles
3 hours ago, Alvin1020 said:

I wouldn't get the Enterprise unless you are a collector.

My win rate suggests I'm a collector:cap_old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles
18 hours ago, Alvin1020 said:

I wouldn't get the Enterprise unless you are a collector.

arrrhh say what. What makes you say that? 

As for Gallant, I was going to run her in Ranked as well so am surprised to see she's not here either. No doubt they'll sell her at the very end of ranked just to annoy me... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,068 posts
3,847 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Brendoonigan said:

arrrhh say what. What makes you say that? 

 

 

Probably because it looks to have a high skill ceiling,LWM on the NA forum put up a review:

 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/129979-premium-ship-review-uss-enterprise/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
30 posts
516 battles
2 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

 

Probably because it looks to have a high skill ceiling,LWM on the NA forum put up a review:

 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/129979-premium-ship-review-uss-enterprise/

 

 

 

This is what I don't like about CVs in general... the skill floor and ceiling are too high. Poor players are pretty much completely ineffective, and good players can be extremely dominant. And you rarely ever see anything in the middle...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[MCKEE]
Beta Tester
11 posts
3,045 battles
1 hour ago, Pocket_Fox said:

We got animu ship reskins instead...

It's sad for me, although I watched HSF Animation, that I don't want to buy those ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[MCKEE]
Beta Tester
11 posts
3,045 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Brendoonigan said:

arrrhh say what. What makes you say that? 

As for Gallant, I was going to run her in Ranked as well so am surprised to see she's not here either. No doubt they'll sell her at the very end of ranked just to annoy me... lol

So, do you know the exact release date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[MCKEE]
Beta Tester
11 posts
3,045 battles
Just now, drakon233 said:

no one does, apart from WG, the dont pre announce packages

what's a pity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×