You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aaditya_AJ

I'm A Noob :(

4 comments in this topic

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

So It was a T9 match I was Fletcher on the map loop I was spawned right in front of B so I rushed B(because I heff Island to cover myself) and others went to A and C respectively.. I had capped B then a Tashkent entered the cap I spotted him and was spamming F3 at him(because that's what I learned if you cannot kill something ask help)but no one shoots at him.. then he smoked up and I torp'd him thinking he is gonna stay there but he left(I missed) then this one guy started saying that I was a noob(which I know I was)... I was trying my whole to win the game.. then he died and started throwing insults at me(never mind people like to talk trash).. In the end it was a loss..

Now I cannot decide that If I want to play the DDs or not because I'm such a Noob and cannot win the games :(

Spoiler

bDBdAHP.jpg

Edited by Aaditya_AJ

307 posts
6,413 battles
1 minute ago, BanditSE1977 said:

LOL!

That score clearly shows you have no idea what you are doing and need to go seal clubbing T1 till you get better!  :D

Nice troll....

Anyway back to your point of this guy insulting you.  I am sure you know how to get replays enabled....simple report him.  End of story.