You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FishyPower

When do we get HSF...

39 comments in this topic

440 posts
3,380 battles
Just now, bradly_colin said:

Any word on whether we will be able to win them via missions, etc? Not likely?

No word about it, it seems it'll be like how valkyria chronicles was

30 posts
516 battles
9 minutes ago, rouge42 said:

No word about it, it seems it'll be like how valkyria chronicles was

Are they only available in the shop?

Sad! :Smile_sad:

1,386 posts
8,248 battles
1 hour ago, Onlinegamer said:

Check on store WG today 2PM GMT+8

I hope Big E will sale too (my wallet already broken on summer sale)

But it's SEA so we don't get USN ships first… probably next week or sth

17 minutes ago, bradly_colin said:

Any word on whether we will be able to win them via missions, etc? Not likely?

IIRC one QA stated they are for sale and not mission obtainable.

1,069 posts
3,847 battles
8 minutes ago, Ordrazz said:

More over colored ships that we can't get rid of to overload our ports??? Noooooo

take em back, I got too many already

As _Halcyon mentioned,a QA a while ago said you will need to buy them.

Although these ones aren't neon colours from what I have seen,just modified standard camos.

415 posts
10,918 battles
1 hour ago, LordTyphoon said:

Who cares about HSF

Not me ... I already have a whole bunch of cartoon ships rusting in port that I got for free... no way in hell I would pay for more.

Beta Tester
434 posts
3,187 battles

Eh.

Give me the following, copied from the website:
World of Warships — become a Commander and plunge into world naval history!

or this

Choose the flag you want to sail under. In World of Warships, you can decide between the leading naval forces. Study their national peculiarities, weak and strong points, and use them in battle to develop your own tactics!

or this

The World of Warships fleet features over 200 ships, dating back to World War I and World War II. Put on your commander's cap, find out which warship type suits you, and amass a navy of your own.

I don't see this anywhere in the marketing material

<cartoons for kids>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hard to read post, Post edited, User warned

~Fridaynight FEVER

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
On 2017. 6. 30. at 3:51 PM, admiral_tee said:

Eh.

or this

Choose the flag you want to sail under. In World of Warships, you can decide between the leading naval forces. Study their national peculiarities, weak and strong points, and use them in battle to develop your own tactics!

or this

The World of Warships fleet features over 200 ships, dating back to World War I and World War II. Put on your commander's cap, find out which warship type suits you, and amass a navy of your own.

<cartoons for kids>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

harakazes are disgusting as DDs, they have stupidly good detection range for a DD and packs surpising firepower for a shitty kagero hull

Quote edited

~Fridaynight_FEVER

1,386 posts
8,248 battles

Eh.

or this

or this

<cartoons for kids>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is female figure representing ships a part of naval history or not? Pilots of WWII painted sexy ladies on their planes, US Navy made posters including ladies and battleship Iowa for recruitment and even the Japanese Empire made female figures of Kongo class battle cruiser/fast battleship.

Is fiction based on existing weapons a part of navy fandom or not? In fact a friend of mine seriously discussed replacing the 127mm/50 3rd of Kagero/Yugumo type A destroyers with 100mm/65 type 98 for an all-rounder IJN destroyer comparable to the successful Fletcher class. Just like the second hull of Harekaze. 

Get the hell out and delete the game if you still stick to your idea. It's a easier way. Or be a man, face the cold hard flipping fact by getting into a T8 co-op game and see how many Harekaze are there.

BTW wargaming's promise of WWI and WWII warships was not kept. Des Moines, Mikhail Kutuzov, Minotaur, all cold war era tech. Some of them, like Minotaur, dating around the early 1960s. I never see you oppose wargaming's decision to include these ship/designs in game? Or even the Grosser Kurfurst, whose hull and 420mm guns were designed by wargaming in 2016?

So let me guess

Navies include female figures for propaganda=ok

Wargaming making stupid designs=ok

Some promising designs+ladies=not ok

Seriously? I don't see anything logical in your ideas.

Quote edited

~Fridaynight_FEVER

85 posts
4,556 battles

Eh.

or this

or this

<cartoons for kids>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Unlike the ARP ships, you're not in any way getting these ships in the first place if you don't buy them.

Also your sheer indignation to the anime-loving players is hilariously laughable.

Quote edited

~Fridaynight_FEVER