You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Aigis_

WoWS CBT in a nutshell

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
16 posts
294 battles

I just say to them in chat when they all go poi poi poi that it is a mating call for ladyboys lol, didnt see one poi after that all battle lmao ahhh the silence was bliss, now if we can actually get them to play the game and test rather than run and hide till end of battle would be a miracle that aint gonna happen.

On a side not Mod can you get WG to put as ingame msg on load up into battle screen saying that at end of cbt all accounts will be wiped clean? so many have no clue that this will happen and continue to farm damage or hide rather than play to win the battle and contribute, this msg needs to get out more into ppl's faces and make them realise what they are doing is for nothing and there is nothing to gain by continuing that age old practice of hide and run and not play for win. 

Super Tester
1,679 posts

I just pray that her lead ship wont be up in the game (which to the sadness, it might) else those who find out her destroyer class will have reason to poi all the flippin time

Edited by EvyL

Super Tester
2,725 posts

All these people saying 'poi' may be die-hard Kancolle fans or not.....

Nonetheless they are working only to turn

into a horrifying experience for all of us because of its eventual association with the kind of individuals and teams we face in-game.

Maybe just for killing time before the battles starts.

I've experienced the poi spam before the battle starts. They're just killing time. ;)

Super Tester
1,679 posts

All these people saying 'poi' may be die-hard Kancolle fans or not.....

Nonetheless they are working only to turn

into a horrifying experience for all of us because of its eventual association with the kind of individuals and teams we face in-game.

well the insults of those guys I'm starting to see are just "shipf***er" and "poi-tard" (saw this one on twitter) and whoever coined the term "CBT aPOIcalypse" deserves both a cookie and a whack with a rubber dong.

although if the Portland ever sets sail and Yuudachi's lead ship of her class cometh, pretty sure those who utterly revile Yuudachi will actively seek out her lead ship in the Portland because of reasons.

Edited by EvyL