You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

RN Battleships!

11 comments in this topic

980 posts
12,617 battles

I just want to say that I am very much looking forward to playing the Royal Navy Battleships!

Such a distinguished line, with a distinguished history, and the greatest Navy that had ever sailed. 

Now in supertesting - can't wait. 

Who here is with me?

1,490 posts

Huh??

in another thread you didn't like the RN battleships...

which is it??

:cap_wander:

I am AWAYS looking forward to the British BB, I love BBs

BBs are best

Ordrazz

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
27 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

more RN BB detonating to KM BB memes, me like

Do you really love detonation jesus that much. I mean he do give you a fair share of grief, or more like you everyone to get that fair share of lulz flying out of the window inserted item.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles

I'm looking at them and wondering how they will distinguish themselves from IJN.

IJN based much of her earlier BB theory and building of RN, most of their earlier BBs were bought off RN.

So question to the forum, how do you think they will distinguish themselves to be different?

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles
Just now, S4pp3R said:

I'm looking at them and wondering how they will distinguish themselves from IJN.

IJN based much of her earlier BB theory and building of RN, most of their earlier BBs were bought off RN.

So question to the forum, how do you think they will distinguish themselves to be different?

RN BB has a different role compare to IJN bb.

RN BB true worth lies in their fleet in being strategy , which is a deterrance. They are to be technologically same as their potential adversary and to deter nations from trying a naval war with GB. Theu are designed to work better in the atlantic where distance to a supply base is short and to tank for the fleet should a battle emerge.

IJN BB role is decisive action, they are to be the hammer to destroy the best and most important ships on the enemy fleet , they are not built to be a deterrance.

This translate into GB bb being much tougher , resilience to damage while have much less offensive power relative to their IJN counterpart.

[151ST]
1,013 posts
4,521 battles
Just now, legionary2099 said:

RN BB has a different role compare to IJN bb.

RN BB true worth lies in their fleet in being strategy , which is a deterrance. They are to be technologically same as their potential adversary and to deter nations from trying a naval war with GB. Theu are designed to work better in the atlantic where distance to a supply base is short and to tank for the fleet should a battle emerge.

IJN BB role is decisive action, they are to be the hammer to destroy the best and most important ships on the enemy fleet , they are not built to be a deterrance.

This translate into GB bb being much tougher , resilience to damage while have much less offensive power relative to their IJN counterpart.

Thanks.

It will be interesting to see how this applies to the game. From what I've been seeing they're going to have some big guns and it will also be fun to see how the AP-bias of their CLs is played in their BBs, if at all.

1,490 posts
1 hour ago, legionary2099 said:

Do you really love detonation jesus that much. I mean he do give you a fair share of grief, or more like you everyone to get that fair share of lulz flying out of the window inserted item.

RNGesus, he is the evil god, he is the vengeful god, he is the spiteful god, he is a ruining god...

All of his temples should be torn down, all of his effergies should be destroyed, all of his manuscripts of worship should be burnt, all of his followers should be banished to the darkest, most inhospitable places on earth, all of his <snip> <snip>

:fish_boom:

Ordrazz